©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Feeling Rundown?!!

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Even aas can drop my energy levels. Higher test and my energy goes right down. On top of that as Rambo posted gh lethargy is no joke. I would also start with dropping the gh and seeing if that makes a difference.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
Been feeling rundown this year...Real tired (mind and body)!

But lately everything feels beat up: feet, legs, arms, shoulders, etc (really heavy and just wore out feeling everywhere)...Obviously I've had the bloated feeling since Thanksgiving and that's probably not subsiding until the holidays end because that's what we do during this season is eat lol!

Recently dropped Synthetine, lamin and selen (just don't really feel like doing anything shot wise and workouts have been less then half-assed)...Currently running only the following:

Test Enan 500mg/wk (split wed/sat)
Black Tops 5iu/ed (M-F)
HCG 500iu/wk (split wed/sat)

Stool, urine, eyes, skin, etc all appear normal so body sign wise nothing wrong there...Obviously not a doctor but also have no intentions of going either lol.

Thoughts everyone...Anything I can add to boost some energy or any recommendations to break away from this rundown feeling?!

Thanks.

have you gotten blood work done for ANEMIA? or low iron? try vit b-12 supplement daily see if that helps(liquid costs like $5 from walmart)...its rather cheap... if you get headaches quit...gave me a huge boost of well being and energy at first..then it increased my RBC count to high and caused headaches so i quit..worth a try and for only $5..and i dont believe on supplements/snake oil...doc told me and i tried it and saw imediate effects

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
at work im always tired... eat and take a 15min nap and still tired... started to take liquid vitb12 1200mcg in morning...literally first day i didnt take my nap. my co-workers asked me why i didnt take my nap...it was because of the v-b12...take the liquid and see if that helps...only $5 what can you lose? made me "happier" and more talkative too..and i dont take any supplements not even protein shakes

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nature-s...49851&wl11=online&wl12=46008315&wl13=&veh=sem

sorry $9

Last edited:

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
Bump to this I am curious as well.
for me when hitting a wall which happens less frequently now as I age cause going for heavy basic exercises - kinda bombing and blitzing - leaves me aching for days if not weeks in all the wrong places...will write more in the training thread CG started but what really helped me was taking a 2 week period off of the weights - everything at low levels test gh slin- and did HIT cardio ED
Really helped to hit the reset button too, even took a break from protein shakes and all my supplements. Still at e good but smaller portions and 4-5 times a day.

give us an update on how things are going - hopefully improved to the the point you forgot about this thread.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
It's been mentioned but it's probably the hgh. Perhaps stress is a factor as it is for many of us. Gear lowers my energy levels as well. People often forget about gear as many have used for years. Years ago I could get away with it but these days whenever I start a cycle my energy usually drops.