©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Poor Mike, So Misunderstood.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I get what you’re saying man - and I totally agree that the blatant lying sucks. But a very large % of advertising is at least somewhat deceptive.
For example (young dudes may not catch this) - “She was definitely BORN with it - it’s not fucking Maybelline!!”
I imagine there are a shit load of women wasting tons thinking they can look like the chick on TV
As far as Mike - I would hope that most cats see the truth. I know when he won the Cal in the late 90’s - he sure as hell wasnt natural!

This is the kicker. Mike, looks *incredible* for a guy that's using gear. This guy could literally be a big factor in Classic if he wanted to step up to the plate. He is one of the most astatically balanced and most incredible examples of the male form that I can honestly name. WHY oh WHY does he have to shit all over his own reputation with PURE BULLSHIT??? I have no problem with all the Botox and what ever else he's up to. But why shit on the guys that are *really* walking the walk? I'm not losing sleep over it, but it does bother me when it comes up. I was at another site and saw him posting that brought me to bringing this up. He got me a little cranked up. That's all. Who wouldn't dry to look like this guy and even have the strength to back it up? Answer 98% of us..........

kevin666

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2018
Natural has always been a marketing "niche" to sell overpriced sups to people who 1) want to remain natural, 2) need to remain natural b/c they are drug tested for employment, or 3) afraid of health consequences of using

Sadly it sets ridiculously false expectations and emptys the wallet