©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Great sex and the exploding head

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Ok guys I need help!

About 4 days ago I was taking care of my fiance. (I guess the test finally kicked in) About an hour and a half into it I started to get a headache in the back of my head. Shortly after that I came, but when I did it felt like the back of my head blew off. I was rolling around on the floor grabbing the back of my head like a baby. The next day I had "regular" headache all day, and that night tried to have sex again but the same thing happened when I came....more rolling around on the ground grasping the back of my head. Next day....headache all day....tried to workout as soon as I started to get a little pumped up same god awful headache....luckily I was at home and there was no one to see me rolling around on the ground. This is like the 4th day and ive still got the headache and im afraid to workout now. What the hell is going on????

This is my first cycle consisting of test e 500mg a week and methanabol 30mg a day. This is my 4th week right now. Please help me. I cant get laid and I cant work out, this is probably what hell is like. :(

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
check your blood pressure bro. Sometimes when I'm on cycle, sex gives me a killer headache too.

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
If it is my blood pressure what should I do? Do you think I should just take it easy for a couple of days and then ease my way back into it?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
well try to get your bp stable. reduce sodium intake (i do not salt food) don't drink alcohol when you are on gear. When you are having sex try not to over do it, I know it sux but you want to stop your cycle OR stop having sex lol.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
and go to a drug store w/ one of those machines and check it. I love when they say "for the average american arm 9-13 inches" LOL

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
hmmmmm......ok ill go check it out
I havnt had a single drink while on cycle and I havnt eaten much salt either. I havnt been drinking any gatorade or sports drinks either.

This is just really frustrating....my weights are in the other room calling me. .....lift me....lift me.....
and then from the other room..... hump me....hump me....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Get checked by a doctor. It could be more than just your blood pressure especially if it's been 4 days and your headache is still going on. How far along are you in your cycle? I'm asking to see if the gear is even the cause of your problems.

W

wolfyEVH

that bp is still gonna be high until you stop the orals......like the said, reduce sodium, and or increase potassium.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
The first test cycle always turns your head, but the pills usually get your stomach.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
HigherStandard said:
Ok guys I need help!

About 4 days ago I was taking care of my fiance. (I guess the test finally kicked in) About an hour and a half into it I started to get a headache in the back of my head. Shortly after that I came, but when I did it felt like the back of my head blew off. I was rolling around on the floor grabbing the back of my head like a baby. The next day I had "regular" headache all day, and that night tried to have sex again but the same thing happened when I came....more rolling around on the ground grasping the back of my head. Next day....headache all day....tried to workout as soon as I started to get a little pumped up same god awful headache....luckily I was at home and there was no one to see me rolling around on the ground. This is like the 4th day and ive still got the headache and im afraid to workout now. What the hell is going on????

This is my first cycle consisting of test e 500mg a week and methanabol 30mg a day. This is my 4th week right now. Please help me. I cant get laid and I cant work out, this is probably what hell is like. :(

Dam dude, thats rough. This reminds me of an experiment with lab rats, where they hooked up an electrical current to the food source. Everytime the rat ate it recieved a dose of pain. They were testing the basic survival instinct, i don't remember how well it went for the rat, i don't think to well. Are you getting hungry yet!!!!!
On a more serious note, i hope this isn't medically serious (as not getting laid is serious) and that this very serious condition passes quickly. Clint

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
This has happened to me before. Anything that gave me a "rush" also gave me a severe headache.
I didn't roll on the floor like a little crybaby, though.
lol j/k

For me, it went away after 3 - 4 days. Hope you have the same luck!

P

pincrusher

i would stop the dbol and see if that helps at all. i know dbol can cause some wicked lower back pumps but i have never heard of this before. if the headaches still occur after being off the dbol for a few days, i would seek out a doctor immediately.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
gregdiesel said:
well try to get your bp stable. reduce sodium intake (i do not salt food) don't drink alcohol when you are on gear. When you are having sex try not to over do it, I know it sux but you want to stop your cycle OR stop having sex lol.
Ok...I don't know if this works, but i'm on it now after a lot of ppl told me this works....Use Cyenne Pepper..Take 1/2 teaspoon of Cyenne Pepper with 1/2 cup lukewarm water ( mixed ) 3 times a day...Apparently this stuff brings down Blood preasure, cure ulcers, etc etc...Check it out on the net....I'm using it at the moment, and want to continue using it with juice ( juice pushes up blood levels )...:)

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
Thanks for the responses guys.
I havnt taken any dbol today because I thought that it might be the cause of my headaches. Im glad to see that pin had the same idea.
So far so good.....although I havnt tried to do anything to make my head "angry" though.

I like the story about the rat too.....and yes im pretty hungry!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Robin Hood said:
Ok...I don't know if this works, but i'm on it now after a lot of ppl told me this works....Use Cyenne Pepper..Take 1/2 teaspoon of Cyenne Pepper with 1/2 cup lukewarm water ( mixed ) 3 times a day...Apparently this stuff brings down Blood preasure, cure ulcers, etc etc...Check it out on the net....I'm using it at the moment, and want to continue using it with juice ( juice pushes up blood levels )...:)

Yes, Cyenne is a great supplement. You can get it in pill form if you don't want to mix it. Also take GARLIC. There are lot's of natural sups that are great.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I also had a ridiculous high b-p..I'm talking 187/122 I went to the doc and I told him what I was on and he put me on 10mgs of Norvasx and I went to the doc's last nite it's down to 141/89 in 1 month,,,Don't fuck with the b-p bro you'll stroke out if you ingnore it....Tell your Doc..