©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting back on my feet again

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey it's been a little while and Im sorry for that. I got sick again but Im better now. Think I may be toying with the idea of a getting back in shape log? Anyway, I'm back and it feels good!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's good to have you back posting. Looking forward to seeing your progression over the future months.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Glad to hear you’re doing better CG. Keep us informed as you continue down the road to recovery.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
Hey it's been a little while and Im sorry for that. I got sick again but Im better now. Think I may be toying with the idea of a getting back in shape log? Anyway, I'm back and it feels good!

^^^well if anybody can do it ..it's you brother

what's your plan? ..what are you thinking of running etc?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Good to hear you're feeling good again brother. Let's do it, I'm trying to get back there myself after my spine surgery so I'm on board with this!!! I've had a few setbacks but I need to make some more progress. I got a nerve block the other week for the spine and and injection in my shoulder from an old injury thats been bothering me since I started working out again and I feel some improvement from both but haven't hit the weights since I've had them.

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
Good to hear you are on the mend...I had a bout of c diff this summer that took two different antibiotics to fix...I lost 15 pounds in the first two weeks...