©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anything like Tadalafil for women?

lk3

Donating Member
Dec 29, 2016
lol
i know the feeling you speak of!
maybe im just splitting heirs?
i just feel like that feeling is slightly different then like real jacked up panty sniffing phyiscial desire for woman feeling. lol
;)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
lol
i know the feeling you speak of!
maybe im just splitting heirs?
i just feel like that feeling is slightly different then like real jacked up panty sniffing phyiscial desire for woman feeling. lol
;)

I’ve been on tadalifil for so long my dick barely works when I don’t take it for a few days. I just took a pharma grade tab a guy at the gym gave me called vidalista 20. He can’t use it but his AAS supplier in the UK sends it to him as a bonus. I feel it a lot more than the research liquids. Let’s hope there are lots of hot girls in yoga pants at the gym today. :D

lk3

Donating Member
Dec 29, 2016
lol
i noticed that happening so took some time away from it.
worse then heroin! lol

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Best thing my wife ran was test low dose,and for short cycle,along the lines she would get at a clinic. I've never seen her sex drive like that with anything else but dont over do it and really watch for sides so you can shut it down if you over do it before damage is done. You dont want to sleep with a wife that sounds like satin....just not sexy at all...lol