©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IGF des 1,3?

javman

Feb 18, 2013
Since it's derived from bovine colostrum, human brain and porcine uterus, how safe really is this peptide?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have never experienced good results with this peptide. I doubt it is very dangerous but even with some or no potential danger I don't think it's worth the expense.

javman

Feb 18, 2013
I have never experienced good results with this peptide. I doubt it is very dangerous but even with some or no potential danger I don't think it's worth the expense.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Since it's derived from bovine colostrum, human brain and porcine uterus, how safe really is this peptide?

It's hard to tell. I never experienced any bad side effects when using it. It's not toxic and doesn't seem to damage my blood work. Perhaps it is damaging in another way. I have also used high doses in the past.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
It's hard to tell. I never experienced any bad side effects when using it. It's not toxic and doesn't seem to damage my blood work. Perhaps it is damaging in another way. I have also used high doses in the past.

Are you experiencing any positive effects to note(muscle gain,fat loss etc..)?

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have always wanted to try a big cycle of this. I have heard great things when it is dosed high enough.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Are you experiencing any positive effects to note(muscle gain,fat loss etc..)?

Very late but insane pumps in the gym and overall muscle fullness. Not sure how much (if anything) that translated to actual muscle gain.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I have always wanted to try a big cycle of this. I have heard great things when it is dosed high enough.

It's worth trying it's just a case of what brand to use these days as many of the big names disappeared.