©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New look for Anasci.org

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
We will be installing a new vb skin today so if you experience any board issues, anything missing, things not working right, please let us know so that we can get them corrected. Thank you.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
The database errors on quoting posts and posting threads appears to have been corrected:)

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i must say myself...the new look is amazing.for a while i stopped coming here due to the constant spammers and newb know it alls.been exactly one year since i last logged on.looks like a whole new forum.gonna stick around and give it a look over.good job to those that rebuilt what was once the laughing stock of the forums.now to be one of the top forums it seems...kudos.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey welcome back! The two things you mentioned from the past are a non issue today.Newb know it alls not tolerated here spam thing is not an issue either. Very laid back and fun board. Good to see you here. T

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Thanks to ALL the vets!! You guys are great, and better than all my Docs... Lol

Thank you again for your patience, wisdom and guidance .... Nice to know people out there who care and want to help!!

Best board/forum by FARRR!

TGC

Jul 22, 2018
Excellent job whomever done it did exceptional if we can donate for the cost plz send btc addy to Akamai or however needs be paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oceloto

Nov 10, 2018
Looks good. It's a shame it doesn't auto fit to my mobile. Nowadays people browse everything on their phones. I think it's a must.

G.I.Bro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Not seeing the forum on Tapatalk anymore. Does the new backend software still work with tapatalk? I noticed the same about ProM.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Not seeing the forum on Tapatalk anymore. Does the new backend software still work with tapatalk? I noticed the same about ProM.

We removed tapatalk for the time being while we switch over to the new software.
The new software will have a more user friendly mobile view and tapatalk should be added back as an option as well.

JOKER

Jan 11, 2020
How do I get the mobile view? Thanks ����

Tatlifter

Mar 23, 2020
New

Hey bros, I am new to this forum but not new to BB forums or to bodybuilding itself...

Hope to learn some new things from you guys and possibly share the knowledge that I have as well!

Couldnt find the new members intro thread so if this is the wrong place then someone please direct me to the right place...glad to be herer

ForceNature

Jul 30, 2021
This might be a better place to post my last post to see if I can go back and delete it but I'm trying to hang out on the website here on an Android phone all the messages are or the postings are tiny impossible The view practically is it my phone or does the website not support Androids