©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lat exercises

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
For anyone that hasn’t seen Jeff’s channel, here’s his video on lat exercises. His approach is scientific, functional, and really does work when you apply it in the gym. I’ve been having trouble activating my left lat since I had shoulder surgery last year and I’m going to try these exercises and report back on my progress in a few weeks.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-VdTS9HF1mY[/ame]

Last edited:

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Some good movements. The key for most is driving your elbows down into your sides. There are many exercises and angles but that is usually the main thought when it comes to the form to activate the lats. I also do some back exercises with one arm at a time. I get a better connection doing one arm at a time. Someone posted about one armed seated cable rows on here and I have been doing those recently. I also perform them for lat pulldowns as well. Whenever I drive my elbow down into my side I feel a strong contraction in my lat.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
For anyone that hasn’t seen Jeff’s channel, here’s his video on lat exercises. His approach is scientific, functional, and really does work when you apply it in the gym. I’ve been having trouble activating my left lat since I had shoulder surgery last year and I’m going to try these exercises and report back on my progress in a few weeks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-VdTS9HF1mY

I really like this guy. He knows exercise function and the human body. He had a video about shoulders and rotator cuffs and how to avoid injuries. I will post it later if I can find it.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I got a many guys into athlean x youtube videos. Fucking dude knows his shit. Bet the guy makes a killing training pro athletes.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have followed his videos for years. He always posts great content.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I found two. I don't do one armed db rows often but it's good to know.

Hernias from Working Out (COMPLETE GUIDE!) - YouTube

This Exercise CAUSES Hernias (IT'S VERY POPULAR!) - YouTube

davidg

Apr 26, 2021
I'm not familiar with this channel on YouTube, although I've watched many workouts there, including Tabata. I like that he explains how to do it, what muscles work, what mistakes can be made, it's great. Thanks for the video.