©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sterilizing stoppers and vials

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
I have a friend who washed his vials with alcohol , covered them with foil , put In oven at 250 degrees to dry and sterilize and as I was outfront shooting hoops I hear explosion and go inside to see front of the oven door blown open and vials busted everywhere in front of the oven. True story.. I never laughed so hard In my life when I saw the look on his face ..priceless..
He now owns a 250 $ autoclave mini. Lol.

OMG!! I'm ROFLMFAO!!!! That's classic!

khungus03

Jun 2, 2013
You could always use a pressure cooker, pretty cheap solution. I started using one years ago. run vials through when they're empty and again with filled and sealed vials.

BuryMeBig

Apr 11, 2014
I have an autoclave for sale, absolutely perfect for us home brewskies, MINT condition, new front door seal, fully automated 4 different cycles to choose from including a drying cycle as well, its a Harvey MC-8 Hydro/autoclave. Reason why im selling it? Because I have two of them ;) pm me if interested for details. its not a cheap autoclave, its legit as it gets all I can say.... life became much more stress free shall i say hahaha just throwing it out there...