©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

extending my test c cycle

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm a little confused about the PCT as well, I have Plenty of Nolva, but i only bout 20 Clomid 50mg. I can't tell based on conflicting posts if that's enough, I was planning on running it at 100mg for 5 days and 50mg for the next 15 with some nolva(what amount?) Does that sound good?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Here's some good Pct info for yah

In order to increase the body's own testosterone production the athlete, on one hand, takes HCG which directly and quickly stimulates the Leydig's cells in the testes and, on the other hand, takes Clomid which promotes the complete hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis, however, it needs a longer start-up phase. The administration of HCG begins during the last week of discontinuance. The athlete injects three times 5000 i.u. in a three-day interval. Following, three more injections of 5000 i.u. are injected every five days. After the third HCG injection the intake of Clomid begins since its gonadotropin-stimulating effect in the event of an already activated increased testicular activity is more effective. Clomid is now taken over two weeks, two tablets of 50 mg each per day in the first week and 50 mg tablets per day in the second week.