©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So i crashed my z3 the other day...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
crashed my beutiful bmw z3 yesterday on my lunch break at work. it was pouring outside and there was this guy waiting at the door...he said "im going to wait till the rain lets up and then then going to my car" then i just said fvck it and ran out to my car but still got soakin wet. im on the street and my windshield is little fogged up ...(why i didnt put on the defroster i dont know) and the next thing i know this bar in front of me hits the breaks and i try to hit mine put its too late... my car had slid and hit their back bumper! i got out to check my damage and my bumper and hood is fvcked!

so then i ask the lady "are you ok?" she said "im ok, i dont know about you..." (as she points to my car) there was no damage to her car but hella on mine. she then she gets in her car and i assume is letting me off and driving aaway so i drive myself back to work...next thing i know, my dad calls me saying if i was in a hit and run today...i was like "no...why i was involved in an accident though...i was going to tell you but you didnt pick up your phone" so he says theres this cop calling him telling him i was...and then i call the cop and explained my side...he came to my work and talked to me and then he said the lady didnt jump in her car to let you go...she went in to get a jacket.

so then the cop understands the miscommunication between us and then says hell just write it off as a regular traffic accident.

so now my cars fvcked...gotta go take it to the shop in a few days to get it repaired. damn... i loved that car too!! that was my baby. now its gotta have aftermarket parts put on there...dammit! WHY DID I HAVE TO DRIVE WHEN IT WAS POURING!?!? the funny thing is before i even walked out my work place...one of my friends says that cant he go on his 10 first to take a smopke...then i was like nah cuz i already clocked out.. dammit if i would have just waited 10 mins this probably might have never happened. now my insurqance is going to go up hella because i had a lot of points on my record and traffic accidents...i think i have 5 right now...now its 6. hopefully they dont suspend my license again...i think i got a notice in the mail last year saying that if i got in another accident or ticket that it would be suspended.

over the last few days ive been depressed how could this happen??? i vowed never to get into another accident or ticket and i do....sometimes i feel that something up there wont give me one moment of joy....everytime something good happens for me, something bad happens... ive aslso lost about 5 lbs over the last few days as well :(
any advice/comments??

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well, life sucks at times trust me i know. when i was 18 i had my run in with the law when my parents were stationed in japan. I spent 2 days in a japanese jail because of stupid stuff i was doing. For about 11 years i had nothing but bad luck. Financially and personally. It was like God was punishing me for all the crap i did. Finally i started going again and thinks are alot better. My advice bro is that life isn't always fair. What's done is done. You can't stress over it. Besides no one got hurt, your car is going to be fixed (you might not be able to drive it) but at least it will be fixed when you get your license back. Hopefully they won't take it.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Shamrock.....lucky fella you....al i can afford is a weelbarrow.....on appro...lol