©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstrol/Tren EOD vs ED...

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
So I started my second cycle with Test, EQ, Winny, & Tren...

It isn't until week 6 that I am going to start the Winny and Tren but I was wondering if my injection schedule was too infrequent and that I should switch from EOD to ED for both the Tren and the Winny.

I won't be starting their use until week 6 but currently I am thinking 50mg of each ED instead of EOD...

I was thinking since I would be running the Test and EQ along with the Tren and Winny that it would be strong enough.

I am using Test Prop @ 75mg EOD, and 400mg/week for the EQ.

So is 50mg EOD of Winny & Tren too infrequent?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Many do EOD with Tren and with Winny. Your blood levels stay more stable with ED shots, but I prefer EOD just because I feel like a pin cushion with ED shots.

P

pincrusher

what i recommend doing is to try the eod injections and see how your side affects are. if they become very pronounced then switch to ed shots. some people can do eod without any problems where others need to do the ed to maintain more even bloodlevels to cut down on side affects. i always try to use as infrequent as possible injections as long as i can keep side affects down. i know of more than a few guys who used tren eod and they said the mood swings were very bad but when they switched to ed they were not nearly as bad.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
You may want to consider shooting the winny one day and drink the next. So you actually can have ample blood levels and stay on the everyday path. As for Fina I would say hit Every 3rd Day with atleast 150mg. Fina is very androgenic so increasing the dose while it does not aromatise can have substancial benefits. Because of the toxicity of winny and fina your cycle may go like this Fina every 3 days for 42 days/6 weeks. Winny same weeks but every day shoot one drink the next. Gotta love that Cranberry extract and 1 gallon of h20 when those weeks come around. Good Luck either way Bro.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Ah...didn't know about a lot of that stuff...seems like pretty good advice though...will have to adjust things...Thanks all...