©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is this a good cutter?

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
wks 1-12 500mg/wk test enan or cyp
wks 1-11 400 or 500mg/wk eq
wks 8-14 50mg ed winny

and then novaldex a day after the last winny tab, and 40mg ed for 2 weeks and then 20mg ed for 2 weeks.

Do i need clomid?

Plz help

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Looks great and NO you don't need clomid unless you really do want to break out...lol. Nolvadex only is fine, I'm running it right now.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
looks like there is a controversy on the clomid. can someone plz shed more light on this. And also can anyone give me a estimate on how much this cycle should cost. I am getting a figure around like $950. Is this ok? And lastly can someone tell me what i should order from www.getpinz.com for all this, like axxproximatly what I would need.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
looks like there is a controversy on the clomid. can someone plz shed more light on this. And also can anyone give me a estimate on how much this cycle should cost. I am getting a figure around like $950. Is this ok? And lastly can someone tell me what i should order from www.getpinz.com for all this, like axxproximatly what I would need.

A lot less than that bro. You need to get about 50 pins, 25 of the 22g 1.5 in and 25 of the 23g 1.5 in. These are good for glute shots, if you want to do thighs then go with some 1 in ones.

As for the clomid, well, there are a lot of studies provin that nolvadex is more beneficial then clomid. They basically do the same thing but nolv does it better and at lower doses. But if you want to run both that's fine too, I just don't like clomid because it will break you out.

Also, the only way to make a good cutter is if your diet is clean and your doing cardio too. It should be fine but in the future a good cutter after this one would be test prop/fina/winny

Last edited:

shaq

Feb 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
i would suggest runnnin both...i had better recovery by both.....but jsjs24 is rite that Nolva is better ...but i run both just be safe...as PCT is key...

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
shaq said:
i would suggest runnnin both...i had better recovery by both.....but jsjs24 is rite that Nolva is better ...but i run both just be safe...as PCT is key...

I'll keep you posted after I'm done. This is the first time I've ran nolv only, but it seems to be getting more and more popular. I've seen the medical studies that show it is far more effective. But clomid won't hurt either, I just don't like breaking out and it's more money to spend.

shaq

Feb 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
jsjs24 said:
I'll keep you posted after I'm done. This is the first time I've ran nolv only, but it seems to be getting more and more popular. I've seen the medical studies that show it is far more effective. But clomid won't hurt either, I just don't like breaking out and it's more money to spend.

bro what are u runnin rite now???

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
That cutter is fine. The results will be determined by your diet and cardio.... I see one problem tho..... EQ will give you a great hunger.... and that could pose a problem since your cutting. The cycle JS put above with the fina and test prop is a very popular one for cutting.

More and more people are going with just Nolva instead of Clomid..... I am one of them I have done PCT with Nolva only once before and will be doing it again very soon. I feel I recover just fine, and I don't lose anything when I am done....

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
jsjs24 said:
Looks great and NO you don't need clomid unless you really do want to break out...lol. Nolvadex only is fine, I'm running it right now.

Everyone reacts differently to clomid. Personally I feel like killing myself. Just run 300/100/50 clomid, and 20 mg nolva to see for yourself.

sykeadelic

Jan 13, 2004
Try each alone on seperate cycles and see which one works the best.....each persons body will not react the same way. Good luck though on the cycle.
P.S. Diet is the KEY to a good cutter

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
war nerve said:
Everyone reacts differently to clomid. Personally I feel like killing myself. Just run 300/100/50 clomid, and 20 mg nolva to see for yourself.

What kind of advice is that? You said you feel like killing yourself on Clomid and then recommend trying it...lol. Here's my take on this........clomid is a bandwagon pct choice. Everyone thinks it's best because so many people use it. Well, wrong......nolv is stronger and does the same thing in lower doses with less sides. Clomid/nolv combo is overkill and a waste of money imho.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
thanks guys clomid is out. I am really liking this forum, full of people who like to help

liftingislife

Jan 6, 2004
Correct me if I'm wrong but the only way that clomid and novaldex are the same is that they both are anti-estrogens. Novaldex is a better anti-estrogen than clomid. Clomid stimulates the follicle stimulating hormones and the lutenizing hormones in the balls to help them recover. As far as I know, novaldex doesn't help your balls recover, it just keeps the estrogen down.

What is going on, this is something that I thought was common knowledge. Did I miss something, did a new study just come out.

lil