©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lipo 6 advice

herra

Jul 17, 2012
I'm getting clenuteral for a fat burning regime. And I want to mix with nutrex lipo 6. I don't know how should I take it, everyday throughout the 10-12, on the off weeks, or is a bad idea?

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I'm getting clenuteral for a fat burning regime. And I want to mix with nutrex lipo 6. I don't know how should I take it, everyday throughout the 10-12, on the off weeks, or is a bad idea?

Use the Lipo 6 during your off weeks with clen, don't combine the two

promass

Jul 20, 2012

It’d be better if you took a week or two off between clen cycles and take something like Benadryl at night. It really isn't recommended to take clen for two weeks, then an ECA type stack for the off weeks.

private

May 10, 2011
It’d be better if you took a week or two off between clen cycles and take something like Benadryl at night. It really isn't recommended to take clen for two weeks, then an ECA type stack for the off weeks.

I agree about the benadryl or ketotifen.

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
If it were me, I would just stay on the clen for 6-8 weeks and use the Benadryl every other week for 4-5 days.

minnie

May 4, 2011

The best fat burner out there is cardio with the aid of clen and e/c/a... What is the your goal ?