©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

syntheselen and synthetine

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Synthetine is great when bulking as well. That's the product I have used the most. As Jim and Elvia posted it's ideal for when cutting but it's great when bulking. I used it with higher slin and an intra shake.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I like to use 4ml synthetine pre workout. At that dose I sweat loads when training and it doesn't take long for me to start leaning out.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have tired 3ml of both pre workout with good results. The synthetine gave me some pip but I have heard they now have a pain free formula so I will have to try it. My buddy once used 10ml synthetine daily and said the fat burning was crazy.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I have tired 3ml of both pre workout with good results. The synthetine gave me some pip but I have heard they now have a pain free formula so I will have to try it. My buddy once used 10ml synthetine daily and said the fat burning was crazy.

10ml? That is a huge amount. Can't imagine injecting that much of something ed.

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
The l carn I use with fasted cardio and pre training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
i recall a post by big a years ago about his competition prep where you got his pro card and his count i think was over 140 pricks a week:eek::eek:

i think the synthergine, synthetine and syntheselen were all in the double digits every day if i remember his breakdown of everything??