©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Welcome CANADIANS!!

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
I had to be the first one to post in here....

SO welcome to all the crazy canucks.... I am one too!! Canadians rule!! :D

Leigh

Aug 15, 2004
Fellow Canuck here, Toronto - getting back into the gym again (away 8 months) and thought I'd hook up here for info n such.

Thanks for the welcome!

vanclot

Apr 4, 2005
hey hows it goin im a canadian also.. its awsome to see a board like this offer us canadians some space.. so hey everyone

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
bam im back

havent been here for over a year... got laid off up in northern ab. returned to southern ab...kind of been a little nomadic without much internet available to me...working as a roughneck on a drilling rig in the north, takes up over 3/4 of my time, so i havent had much time to do the things i love, like posting up a storm. but still managing the work outs, bigger and badder then ever before, thanx in large part to the expertise of people on this forum...scored a 9.6 on hot or not, not to bad for a old fart like me at 33....sure missed alought of you guys, good to see you...:sniper:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Kinjono said:
Just found this place!
Great to see some fellow Canucks!
Cheers!
Welcome bruther!!! I'm not exactly Canadian but still, Welcome to anasci.org
Any questions just ask...:)

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Hell if they'll let the Aussies in we might as well let the canucks in too!! Welcome to anasci.