©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A little about me...

KembroResearch

Aug 30, 2014
Hey guys,

I was involved in the fitness and bodybuilding game for a long time before I was t-boned in a car crash. I lost my wife, and my child has special needs the rest of his life. I'm not seeking sympathy, as this experience greatly humbled me. I was badly injured, and I'm no longer able to train, but I'm able to help others achieve their goals.

I'm sharing this experience with you all because I firmly believe in giving back when I can, so once a month you will see me posting two auctions on both here and professionalmuscle.

On one auction, I'll be posting a generous product package for members to bid on. 100% of the proceeds will go to tinystars.org, St Judes, or Make a Wish. We can never do enough for the children of this world.

The second auction will be the same concept, but the proceeds will be going to a board member in need who may be going through a hardship, a surgery, have medical bills, have a child with special care needs, etc.

My goal by doing this is to get other sponsors to join in, and give back when possible.

I hope to help you all with anything you may need!

Sincerely,

Kembro
[email protected]
KembroResearch.com