©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help with DNP.....

Zaven

May 18, 2005
thanks for the great reads bro's....

I think I'll just continue to perfect my diet and hold off on the dnp.... :)

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
Heres my 2 cents:

I will definately agree that DNP is some VERY SERIOUS stuff. Its a powerful oxidative uncoupler which works on the cellular level, also used as rat poison, explosives, and industrial dyes. Do you feel comfortable with that in your body? Another thing to consider is that the LD50 is not very much above the recommended dosage, I have heard of a guy that DIED from it after using it at 600mg/day for only 4 days.

Now that I got that out of the way, I will tell you my opinion on it. I like it, I am using -H-'s DNP as I write this message. I am currently on day 8 of my cycle. I am running 400mg two days, then 200mg, every third day. I am down 7 pounds and I can really see a difference in my abs and midsection, much more defination. THIS STUFF WORKS. Period.

Anyways, now for the sides...

Believe it or not, I don't really feel it. I feel a bit hotter then normal about half of the time, especially after eating something full of carbs. Night sweats are not very bad at all niether, I sleep with a fan on me all the time normally since I am a naturally hot guy, but I haven't felt anything too uncomfortable. Just a little heat. Its also pretty easy to get dehyderated QUICKLY while on DNP, so drink water all the time. I am in a habit of always drinking water anyways, but I notice that I feel much thirstier then normal. Drink that water and of course, keep up on those antioxidents, I'm taking Vitamin C, Vitamin E, ALA, Green Tea, and a ton of fruits to keep those free radicals in check. Its really a must.

I feel a slight bit of lethargy from the DNP, but nothing real severe. I still have the energy to go out with the boys at night. Anyways, other then that I have not have any other sides worth mentioning.

Oh yeah, except for extreme fat loss.

I am sure that me speaking about DNP in this light will make a lot of people want to give it a shot. Remember, I am an EXCEPTION, most people feel terrible while on DNP and have quite nasty side effects. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. ONE LITTLE SLIP UP OR BAD DECISION IN DOSING, CAN AND PROBABLY WILL KILL YOU.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
I didnt even bother reading the posts; BUT.

DONT TOUCH DNP. Unless you have thoroughly run out of ideas with clen, t3, and ECA stacks.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Cookie said:
Seriously though, I know enough to know that I don't know enough about this stuff. I tend to want to use extreme measures in everything I do. I don't like to waste time on things that are not productive enough but this might be too much for me. I think I should do more research. I'm kinda scared now :eek:

Check this thread out cookie, maybe it will help you out. They have many other DNP journals on this site also.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74474&highlight=dnp

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Cookie said:
Seriously though, I know enough to know that I don't know enough about this stuff. I tend to want to use extreme measures in everything I do. I don't like to waste time on things that are not productive enough but this might be too much for me. I think I should do more research. I'm kinda scared now :eek:

So why bother with coffee? Just do cocaine every morning :p

The other stuff still works amazing, you just dont have the risk of dieing.