©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any HRT users say fuck the insurance and stockpile homebrew?

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
I mean it keeps forever almost. I know how to make many compounds and test is so easy to make.

I just checked my insurance and wow its like $60-80 a week per shot. Nope!

Just curious. Do I have a raw supplier now? No, but I have friends around the baords in good places that will certainly tell me who has that goody goody. Potency and purity is everything. I used to brew often so I knew who had the good raws, but Ive got it narrowed to 3, maybe I will try them all.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
If you are only interested in the script from a Dr. then that isn't cost efficient. But if you have to pay for your own tests and for any injuries or sickness you get then insurance can be cheaper.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I go through my Dr. to get my script and blood work. And do my own shots. $40 for a 10ml vial. Then supplement with what ever home brew i want. Mostly Primo E these days.

Leo21

Feb 14, 2022
I mean it keeps forever almost. I know how to make many compounds and test is so easy to make.

I just checked my insurance and wow its like $60-80 a week per shot. Nope!

Just curious. Do I have a raw supplier now? No, but I have friends around the baords in good places that will certainly tell me who has that goody goody. Potency and purity is everything. I used to brew often so I knew who had the good raws, but Ive got it narrowed to 3, maybe I will try them all.
I go through my Dr. to get my script and blood work. And do my own shots. $40 for a 10ml vial. Then supplement with what ever home brew i want. Mostly Primo E these days.
Between my insurance and the dr office it’s about 14 a month for them to mail me a 10mL vial of cyp. But I also get stuff from the boys at the gym for extra 🤣