©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
A major overseas supplier on another board said they been rejecting most of raws coming out of china. Not gonna name who but they are but they are licensed to purchase raw materials from china and everything they testing not meeting standards required to produce product. I mean if they cant get good product i have no clue how the UGL guys are and they aint testing what they get. So who knows. I stockpiled everything i need for next two years in november before the china ban and and thus the unexpected pandemic. And not gonna mention whose gear i have stockpiled but jano tested his batches and all were good to go. im just happy i dont need any gear in this current environment.

So with that said testing is more critical than ever. And if i was buying anything right now id be spending extra to get it tested. we are lucky to have jano. take advantage of it. Send your gear to him. know what you are taking. ugl's are hungry for profits. 30% of world unemployed. things cant be good for them and once you making bank and then cash flow gets crushed i dont want to imagine what corners are being cut to be more profitable on less demand. I certainly havent seen anyones prices go up. which i find odd. and im not saying the ugl guys are doing that. but this isnt some regulated legit market. and when times are bad good people get hungry too. better to be safe than sorry. just my .02 cents

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
My apologies...only had my cell phone the past 2-3 weeks and forgot my password here, lol. Buck, you have a PM:)

...well, coming soon:)

bigjim6775

May 14, 2006
Buck I would love to donate some Kahzari products. Also some Ment from a source or two. I can donate some cash too. I feel like this testing program is very important to keep these sources honest and weed out the shit balls ripping us off or even possibly harming us. Ignore the haters man, you are doing important work, keep going strong!! How do I donate? I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Well KP has been MIA now for well over a week on PM. His Thread is locked and no one has heard from him.

Hope he is well and ok. Be nice to get an update

fasterthenyoo

Donating Member
Oct 17, 2019
Well KP has been MIA now for well over a week on PM. His Thread is locked and no one has heard from him.

I was just talking with him that Friday about when he thought his MENT was going to be ready. Close call for now but really hope all is well for him.

bigjim6775

May 14, 2006
I was just talking with him that Friday about when he thought his MENT was going to be ready. Close call for now but really hope all is well for him.

Yup just up and gone and no one on the board knows anything
Fart in the wind ... like many others

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
I would like to donate and find test tbol abombs that are accurate. Primo would be cool too. I see these things have been tested but a one stop would be Good.

Myorn

Donating Member
Aug 31, 2019

Ya that sucks. Hope all is well with him and that his products were all legit! I can toss in some Isovet, Vicon, AQ-3, or Prime products.

I really love the testing that has been going on here and believe it’s important to keep sponsors honest. I would hate to spend my hard earned money on something fake or even worse hook up a friend who is prepping for a contest with fake Anavar that turns out to be dbol! Anyway I want to contribute and I have sent Buck a PM already. Keep up the good work guys and thank you for what you have been doing!

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Test samples are on the way to the Lab
Integrity test P 100
Test C 250
Tren Base 75
Tren Ace 100
Test Ace 100
Mast P 100
Test Base 100
NPP 150

Khazari test C 250
Tren E 200
Oxford Test Phen 100, NPP 100
AQ3 Test C 250
Monster Test C/E 400

Attachments

• test phoney.jpg
    test phoney.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 216

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Integrity test P 100
Test C 250
Tren Base 75
Tren Ace 100
Test Ace 100
Mast P 100
Test Base 100
NPP 150

Khazari test C 250
Tren E 200
AQ3 Test C 250
Monster Test C/E 400

Cool...Maybe it'll boost some attention back to testing. Not much in funds being contributed anymore.

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
Integrity test P 100
Test C 250
Tren Base 75
Tren Ace 100
Test Ace 100
Mast P 100
Test Base 100
NPP 150

Khazari test C 250
Tren E 200
AQ3 Test C 250
Monster Test C/E 400

You're the man Buck thanks for all you do brother. I sent that Khazari in....maybe don't waste the money testing it since he's gone, I could replace it with someone elses well known gear....

You're in charge just talking just a thought, no issues with anything you guys do.