©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PO box

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Any one here use a po box address when ordering gear from overseas. I need to order some more aas and have already been seized, and I dont trust anyone else's (friends or family) addresses either. None of my "peoples" even know that I use, so I cant go that rout.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You can use them fine. Just make sure it is registered in your name to avoid any difficulties. If you order from Alinshop the website provides lots of info on PO Box delivery.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
jarhead95 said:
Any one here use a po box address when ordering gear from overseas. I need to order some more aas and have already been seized, and I dont trust anyone else's (friends or family) addresses either. None of my "peoples" even know that I use, so I cant go that rout.

get a PO BOX or rent box at UPS store etc....

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
ALIN said:
Alin, if I do get a po box, should I use a different name as well. When I register a for a Po box at the post office, do I need to show some identification?

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
ALIN said:

rent a PMB from a UPS store. Dont use a fake name. read up at alinshop about it. It's all right there,

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
drob29 said:
rent a PMB from a UPS store. Dont use a fake name. read up at alinshop about it. It's all right there,
Today I rented a Po box from the local post office, but used a fake name but still had to show two forms of ID. I told the postal worker that I had a cousin that was getting out of prison soon and he needed a Po box so he could get his mail. Told her that he wasnt out yet so I was signing him up for it and I just used two forms of my ID, and they issued the box rental in the fake name. I think I'm ok!???????

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
jarhead95 said:
Today I rented a Po box from the local post office, but used a fake name but still had to show two forms of ID. I told the postal worker that I had a cousin that was getting out of prison soon and he needed a Po box so he could get his mail. Told her that he wasnt out yet so I was signing him up for it and I just used two forms of my ID, and they issued the box rental in the fake name. I think I'm ok!???????

I dont know bro, why would you do that? Honestly, if your gear gets intercepted then you will get a letter. "they" wont plant LE and wait for you at the post office (unless you foolish enough to order a HUGE amount of gear)

IMO a fake name and your story just raises suspicion. But thats just me...good luck