©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Will He Catch Tee?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
LOL. 4.05 points now! I hope Tee comes in here and steal every last point of yours Oracle.

actually he can't since theirs no more of that item left. plus i can just hide them in the bank.....lol

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Great! Now I'm almost -1,000 points. From now on I'm taking Tee's side in all of your little squabbles.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Gee, I wouldn't really know... :rolleyes:

I can't make you negative.....plus theirs no more thiefs left. It would only let me steal what you have positive....which in this case is nothing

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Great! Now I'm almost -1,000 points. From now on I'm taking Tee's side in all of your little squabbles.

Now that's not very nice mr. Anasci's niceguy :p

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
post whoring aqcusations i can deal with....(because i do it) but being a thief and taking points wrongfully well that's just outrageous

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
post whoring aqcusations i can deal with....(because i do it) but being a thief and taking points wrongfully well that's just outrageous

LOL. You are the biggest Thief in ANASCI history!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
LOL. You are the biggest Thief in ANASCI history!!!

I know i know....well i must go to sherwood forest now and eat my next 2hr meal.....until next time .... when you have points for me to take. lol