©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle Ever

P

pincrusher

i would recommend 250mg of test enth & 200mg of deca taken every 4th day. do the shots in your gutes and just alternate between them with each shot. will be a 2ml shot each time, an amount your glutes can handle.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
I was reading about another AS called Parabolan I think. What are your opinions on it?
parabolan is basically tren depot but it is hard to find legit parabolan. i would not recommend it for the first 3-4 cycles as it can be very harsh and powerful.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
So I see. Looks like it aint to kind on the old kidneys! I guess my worries with Test are it's high likelyhood to convert to Estrogen.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Freejay said:
So I see. Looks like it aint to kind on the old kidneys! I guess my worries with Test are it's high likelyhood to convert to Estrogen.
Don't let that scare you. It can be controlled easily with anti-e's.

It's also very important to realize that ALL anabolics are testosterone analogs.
Even though the reasons and methods of conversion may be different, all of them have some potential to convert to estrogen or progesterone. Some are almost non existant and others have a higher potential, but you may not even be prone to gyno and even if you are there are ways to prevent it.