©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Final Body Cycle

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
There were some posts "put up or shut up" Which does make a good point. Should you take advice or not? As far as advice or knowledge and experience goes your body will tell the story. I think everyone should show a picture if they are at goal or not. It helps show where you need your improvements and it can help put a picture to your words. Everything has a cycle and the body is the later result of all your cycles including Diet, Training, AAS, and rest (off). But like I said in other posts there is a huge difference in Knowledge and hands on Experience. Questions can be answered easier by looking at some ones results and where they are and where they want to be. By looking at a picture of what they currently look like. You guys can critique me I attatched a pic of my current stats- 6'1 235lbs 8%BF I have pants on but I can snap a few of legs later.

Attachments

• BIGENUFF.JPEG
    BIGENUFF.JPEG
    41.3 KB · Views: 22

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Impressive.

You may have posted this before but, let's get some details for guys like me - guys that have a ways to go.

Age?
How long did it take you to reach this result?
Any old pictures of yourself?
Like before you started bodybuilding?

I am still leary of posting my pics. I am not "proud" of my physique just yet. But then again, I don't give much advice either. But I do have a before pic, and I am now starting to snap on at the start of each month. Kinda hope to track my progress. Like I said before - preparing for summer 2006

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
big you are the same hight as me and are where I would like to be, with that said I am still a couple of years away sitting at 200lbs 6'1 and 30 years old currently doing a test only cycle with that said I was at 185, 5 weeks ago and still will put more on as for posting a picture mabie I will when I am finished a befor/after , I am not so worried about doing so cus I am in canada and its not such a big deal out our way no one is going to kick in my door over it ,

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
I am 29, 6'1 235lbs 8%BF and have been lifting for about 6 years. I had a bad accident in 2001, and had to have 1 inch of my clavicle taken out. I tore the ACL in my shoulder and was out for eight months. I came back and started from ground zero. As of today I am about 90%. All because I hated wearing a seat belt. But back in the game and feeling that good ole adrenaline rush every day. You guys shouldn't worry about the pics so much as far as where you want to be and not being there yet. It's not a beauty pagent. It just counts to see where you are and what your looking to gain. Advice is best given whe you know what to look for we are here to help and critique but in a helpful way. If some one say's I am looking to get some advice on my chest. Then he or she:) should have pic so you can determine which part of the pectoral needs the most work and what it is that's giving this person that idea. It is also good to see progress and how far your coming along.

Attachments

• BIGENUFF.JPEG
    BIGENUFF.JPEG
    41.3 KB · Views: 15