©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG's return to the game!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The avatar is from just after winning the Mr Pa show. Thanks.

I'm just as clean as that pic but I think I'm bigger. Been pounding away at this Fortitude training. "What doesn't brake you makes you stronger" I keep telling my self..........

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
The avatar is from just after winning the Mr Pa show. Thanks.

I'm just as clean as that pic but I think I'm bigger. Been pounding away at this Fortitude training. "What doesn't brake you makes you stronger" I keep telling my self..........

Congratulations man thats awesome!

I can imagine the goal now is to slowly grow lean and maintain health markers?

FT will keep your BP and HR in check THATS for sure haha

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What's going on CG
Are you still doing the log?
We're you at?
What's going on?
How you doing?
Why arn't you posting man?
I need my daily inspiration

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Tell ya what buddy. I'll post a set of pics this weekend. I've been clean as a bean and off everything but a HRT doses. At my age if your not on at least that your going away at an accelerated pace.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
No need for pics brotha - didn't know you were tanking a break
I thought you were still running.
How long you taking off?
Was it a planned stop?
Did you run into problems?
Me being 50 - if I don't do at least 200mg every 10 days I get fat and small

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This should be a better pic (I think) I'm 100mgs a day located in a different area every time. Test-C

Thank you for saying that. I'm busting my ass and it just isn't getting easier. I need the words to carry me through..........

No keto, really just reaching for food when I'm hungry. But this will soon change. I'm making a serious push to go back to the Nats and gain some much needed respect again. Man on a mission.

IMG_0166 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
This should be a better pic (I think) I'm 100mgs a day located in a different area every time. Test-C

Thank you for saying that. I'm busting my ass and it just isn't getting easier. I need the words to carry me through..........

No keto, really just reaching for food when I'm hungry. But this will soon change. I'm making a serious push to go back to the Nats and gain some much needed respect again. Man on a mission.

View attachment 23100

Much respect cg u look great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

speeder

May 15, 2017
How's everything going, CG? Anything new to report?

Seriously, who would have ever thought to use insulin (especially lantus) on a keto diet?! lol... big thanks for your contributions here... you definitely have me thinking...

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey, I'm just banging away at this FT training. I never thought I would walk in a gym and hit the same body parts four times a week and grow. But here I am and it's no joke guys. Anyone that's not doing Fortitude Training should really consider it. If it's working on a 58 year old guy and making muscle, can you imagine how it's going to work on a younger guy???

I have ramped up the gear and food. I'm about as serious now as it's ever going to get. I'm 5000 calories on training days and 3200 on none training days. Training is crazy high carbs and none training is chicken and broccoli. This is how I know I will grow.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Hey, I'm just banging away at this FT training. I never thought I would walk in a gym and hit the same body parts four times a week and grow. But here I am and it's no joke guys. Anyone that's not doing Fortitude Training should really consider it. If it's working on a 58 year old guy and making muscle, can you imagine how it's going to work on a younger guy???

I have ramped up the gear and food. I'm about as serious now as it's ever going to get. I'm 5000 calories on training days and 3200 on none training days. Training is crazy high carbs and none training is chicken and broccoli. This is how I know I will grow.

still using lantus ?

Aton

Mar 17, 2018

I may have to look into the program.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
Can you list your daily meal plan CG? Training vs non training day? Curious how u distribute macros with sups-gear-insulin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk