©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lycan's Gorilla Farm sponsored log

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Cardio has been kicking my ass! My calves and quads are always sore. Been going at it hard with the jiu jitsu competition team and some of these fuckers are inconsiderate rough housers, so some of my joints are getting stiff/sore from joint locks. The rolling in its self is a real cardio workout. Lifting wise I am easing back into hitting it hard and heavy as I still feel weaker than I was a before getting sick. Started to focus on my legs a lot this past week as I want to stay proportional and would like to have more mass in them. The gear is solid stuff and I am sure with the rest that is left I am still going to achieve great results. The orals are easy to swallow and not big ass pills. The oils are smooth and easy to pin without having to fight with the plunger and move the needle around causing damage and pain. So far the gear has worked great and it is just me dealing with coming back strong from being sick but im doing better. I only have lung congestion which makes it difficult to breath when working out. Taking ephedrine and it helps but really want some Clenbuterol.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Feeling great again. The gear is kicking back in and the ***S dissipated. Overall mood is elevated as well. Tren is kind of making me breath hard but nothing new. Starting to really go at it on the weights again.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Started renovating my condo with fresh paint and replacement of carpet of appliances. What I thought would be a cake job turned into a pain in the ass. The process is a good cardio workout for sure. Still hitting the weights but had to take a break from jiujitsu and other cardio since my time has been tied up. Waking up a bit stiff in the hands and my rotator cuff bothering me but not too bad. Between lifting carpet and moving 5 gal paint buckets around, I wake up feeling like I went through a sports hell week.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Sorry for the MIA. I was busy prepping my house for an important meeting with the county to get my son in house support services (caretaker) so I can either get paid for being his full time caretaker or hire one so I can find a job and continue building my business. Also was training 4hrs a day in Jiujitsu prepping for a local competition to represent my school/gym. My body is doing great. The gear has really helped me to lean out and increase strength. Endurance picked up a lot too.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Alright everyone, fast walking a heavily inclined 3 miles in under 27 minutes which is about a 9 minute mile. It has helped to build up stamina greatly and helped with calf development. I am no longer breathing like a donkey during jiujitsu practices! I am seeing more definition (tone) in my upper body and strength has me feeling like Batman on Bane's Juice. I have a slight irritation in my right shoulder but between Ibuprofen and CBD I am managing the pain. It hasn't limited my range of motion thankfully.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Jiujitsu drills have become easier and training partners are saying I'm growing (getting big fast) and I am stronger. It's all coming together now! Steadily lifting weights and being mindful of my shoulder but no issues other than just muscle tightness and feeling trapped in my skin. Cardio is steadily improving and I'm happy I can actually do it without feeling like I'm going to die.