©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CG's return to the game!

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Hi CG, i rmbr u had hernia surgery. May i knw how long was the down time? were u stil training heavy after recovery??

I developed inguinal hernia lately, stil contemplating on surgery.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey I came down with a bad chest cold and it's going to tank my log until I'm over it. They gave me a litany of pills to take including one of these Valpack deals where you take 6 first day then 5 the next on down to the last one. "Merry X-Mass Johnny".

BTW:AGGRO, I have been using Extreme Peptides for my IGF-LR3

d2r2ddd, my Hernia is fully heeled I have no visible bumps in my abbs that don't belong there. Every now and then I will tweak it a little and feel a pinch for a day or two . It will always be the weak link in the chain for me. Don't worry about you procedure. It's an in and out in a morning and three weeks before light training can start back up. Just don't be an idiot and do deads or any "gut buster" moves for a good six weeks and you'll be fine.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well I'm off all the water based gear and my body weight is plummeting. I was 198 this morning. I'll just have to do it again. No big deal.

My wife and I bought a 20quart pot for my stew mix. The new recipe will be 1/3 hamburger/beans/white potato. This will be much denser and should be pound for pound much more nutrient valued. All I need to do now is get the glue out of my lungs now that it's loosening up. YIKES!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well I'm only 5'9". I think the vascularity comes with diet. But that's also a genetic thing. I've been at shows and saw guys in the pump up room that were every bit as clean as me with next to no vascularity.
Thanks for the kind words but if you think I look good now, stick around friend. The snap, crackle and pop has come close to even starting.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Well I'm off all the water based gear and my body weight is plummeting. I was 198 this morning. I'll just have to do it again. No big deal.

My wife and I bought a 20quart pot for my stew mix. The new recipe will be 1/3 hamburger/beans/white potato. This will be much denser and should be pound for pound much more nutrient valued. All I need to do now is get the glue out of my lungs now that it's loosening up. YIKES!

Keep us posted on how.well that stew works I've got to change up my food myself.... guy that served with my brother ate a stew pretty close to that he used rice in it rather than potatoes and it really put lean size on him and he was a natural lifter but almost had the look of running gear...if I didn't.know for a fact he was clean I would have argued he was newbe juicing

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Still coughing shit out of me............ But getting better. I'll put up a few X-Mas pics of the family. We had a grate time. My wife, BamBam and Zoie. All three of my girls! Pics are all after the presents have been opened. They all made out like bandits. We wrap the dogs gifts and they take turns opening them.

Family.jpg

Zoie.jpg

Bambam.JPG

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
CG, are you trying to post these pics as links from another site or are you trying to upload photos via attachment?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The recipe has changed and this is it. I'm going to be cooking up 8lbs of hamburger. It will be cooked two lbs at a time and strained. I will add 4 quarts of kidney beans with one bottle of barbeque sauce. I will be adding freshly cooked white rice to each and every meal as I prepare them. I will just plop the burger and beans on top of the rice.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I cook my rice in my rice cooker and just put the meat or what ever I will have on top of it.
love my rice cooker
Makes the best oatmeal am also

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
nice dogs

Thanks Psych. Those are my kids in every way you can imagine. After trying for thirty plus years God didn't bless us with children of our own. So Zoie and Bammer are our babies.

Last year I lost the love of my life Chloe. She was daddies baby to the end. Losing her scared my soul.

I'm running out of meds for the chest cold in two days. This will work out perfect fro jumping back in full tilt the first of the year. I'm chomping at the bit to train again.

Attachments

• IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 71
Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Great looking family CG. I also want to day Thank You! I have laid around for a year now in what some may call a depression. I do the normal famity things and go to work, but I have stayed out of the gym for the most part.
Turning mid 40's last year and no longer competing took it's toll on me. I follow the posts and I see your commitment at your age and I ask myself " what the f--k am I doing?" Now I am motivated to do it again and get back to doing what I love. I can still push heavy weight and if I can get my diet in check I will post some photos. Have a safe and Happy New Years eveyone!

Bear