©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

40 plus 1st Cyl. Results

vulcan

Dec 5, 2005
For the elders. Almost 42 yrs old and on my first cycle ever. 500mg Test E X Week. Just really noticed gains this week.I have on ly gained about 4lbs. but strength is up(20 lbs on bench) and I am starting to notice some definate gains in size. BP is up a little as well as water retention. Temperment has gone up a little but not too bad. Sex drive is up. No acne or hair loss noticed. So far...so good.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
How long have you been on? As far as the temperment changing, its probably in your mind. That dose shouldnt cause any aggression at all. If anything, it should calm you.

vulcan

Dec 5, 2005
Only 4 weeks of 10 wk. cycle.

Question: Whould it be ok to start running HGH after week 10? Say for 1 month, 2 or 3months? Thanks

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
sounds good bro, congrats so far.

i'd start the gh now if you can and run it for at least 3 months at 2-3iu's per day. if there's anyway you can, run the test up until the gh is done. so that may make it a 20+ week cycle, but if you want, towards the end of the cycle (last month or so) you can drop your dose of test down to 250. just an option.