©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice befor using AAS

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I have seen so many people asking about what kind of cycles to do, yet, they sometimes have a high bf% like 18+. Imo, you should try to cut down to about 15-17% at least before even jumping on a cycle. And even then, any cycle should be done with a strictly clean diet. AAS are not going to rip someone up that has that high of a bf%. All it takes though is some proper dieting, weight training, adequate rest, and a massive cardio routine (5 days a wk 30mins minimum). This is just my advice though so you can take it how you like. I'd just like to see people get the most out of their money and cycles. Also, AAS such as winstrol and anavar are not going to cut you up noticeably if you have an extremely high bf%, they are better for cutting people that are already lean.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
The only exception I would make to that would be HRT patients. HRT patients usually find they will lose some bodyfat just by correcting deficient hormone levels and that is without a change in diet. Something about having your testosterone to estrogen levels out of wack, prevents males with low test levels from losing fat efficiently.
Additionally, males with low test levels often have high cholesterol levels. This also lowers in some men once they start HRT. Just the opposite effect of a normal male who takes exogenous test.

Last edited: