©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I won at the Missouri st

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Congrats Thunder! I thought you had the super heavy beat out. Much better shape and conditioning.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Man you got an army of vet supporters right here. Go man go!.
What was your music? Great symetry. The shw would have looked really good if he could have dryed up. On that pic as jig said and others you had him.
See a good show coming for you next weekend. can't attend as planned but be there in spirit. Getum! T

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Congrats Thunder!

This is an honest opinion (not just going along with everyone else for the sake of going along with everyone else), YOU SHOULD HAVE WON THE OVERALL.

I hate that they give it to the BIG guy almost every time. Your condition was second to none.

If I were the big guy, I would have handed you the trophy knowing you beat me.

Great job, Brother!

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Man you got an army of vet supporters right here. Go man go!.
What was your music? Great symetry. The shw would have looked really good if he could have dryed up. On that pic as jig said and others you had him.
See a good show coming for you next weekend. can't attend as planned but be there in spirit. Getum! T

Ulysses Poke posing to George Micheal - YouTube

The song was by George Micheal

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Nice work, I would have given you the overall hands down, actually that super heavy would not have even placed in that line up...poor conditioning.

Kudos!
Hawk