©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BSN Products?

P

pincrusher

Diesel said:
heres the stack i paln to buy if ur interested http://www.bsnonline.net/bsn/pages/totalstack.php, its looks like it has some real good products, most of wich ive heard good things about, and its on sale for like 450 or somthin instead of the 780 it is normally
thats actually not a bad price considering its coming from BSN own website. i will have to compare with www.dpsnutrition.com to make sure though and see what i could get it for from them. :)

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
o ok does dps have good prices?, i jus figured it was a bad ass price cause its too of each product!

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
use the no-xplode and really like it. i plan on trying the nitrix, no-xplode, cellmass stack here in a week or 2 so i can see how all 3 work together. its almost as expensive as a juice cycle for me but will try it anyway.
HEY PIN HAVE YOU TRIED ALL THREE OF THESE YET? AND IF SO STILL GOOD RESULTS

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Pin

use the no-xplode and really like it. i plan on trying the nitrix, no-xplode, cellmass stack here in a week or 2 so i can see how all 3 work together. its almost as expensive as a juice cycle for me but will try it anyway.

P

pincrusher

STATE CHAMP said:
i havent tried all 3 together mainly because the nitrix has been hard to get due to everyone being sold out of it for a long time. my local vitamin world just got some nitrix in so i might have to give it a try.
hell ronnie coleman uses it and look how big he is so it must work :D
i had to laugh when i saw he was representing them recently. there is no way he uses their stuff to get as big as he is and i doubt he uses it at all because he has been such a creature of habit for such a long time, i dont think he will switch up what he is doing just because he is getting paid to represent them.