©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some advice

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
OK my gals pregnant and she told me that there only needs to be one hormonal lunatic in the house at a time. I also now need to buy a bigger house so spending is gonna be tighter.

So what I'm asking is to minimize losses what do y'all think I should run. She specifically said she wanted me off. But I was able to try and make some exceptions ie var possibly cruise at trt during the pregnancy. Anything that takes away from my FAM or my goals of buying a new house will cause a knick down drag out fight. I know someone out there has been through something close to this
I am currently
Age 33
Weight 285-295
Height 6'
Approximately 22% +/- body fat

Currently taking approximately
100mgs tren ace ed
100mgs test prop ed
600mgs eq/ WK

Been on since March was running longer esters this are approximate
Sus 500
Deca 600
Tren hex 400 (I think exact dose I don't remember)
Var 100mgs ed for first 6 weeks

Gear use
I have pretty much experimented all the basics at higher dose til a few years ago. In highschool never weighed over 190

Goals I would like to drop some body fat and get down around 240-250. Never cared about fat always just enjoyed being big and strong bodies beginning to pay the price for heavier weights and other sports

Diet
I'm not on point with my diet.
Morning whatever's on the menu work nights so it dinner for everybody else. Recently I've bought a magic bullet and switched to fruit, veg, almonds, peanut butter and a scoop of protein. Sometimes egg whites

Lunch bacon jalapeño spinach mushroom egg white omelette and fruit typically grapefruit

Snack typically almonds or protein shake

Preworkout 3 scoops of c-4
Post workout is dinner
Dinner typically same as lunch

Training:
Mon- chest/bis/calves
Tues-back
Wed-off
Thurs-tris
Friday-shoulders/traps
Sat-legs
Sun-repeat

I feel my arms are lagging specifically bic's
At work I tend to hit the gym harder cuz that's all I have to do other than work sleep. Home I usually try to work in 2 days a week for rest usually weekends.

Here's some limitations I encounter
1. Work on the road so traveling with sealed containers is a no go. I do however have a trt script. Which allows me a little easier to travel with smaller amounts.
2. Food is prepared/cooked for us so its not as healthy as when I'm home.
3. I work 12+ hours a day so sleep is my last priority right behind cardio
4. Money is a lot tighter so running more expensive supps has gotten more difficult to explain.
5. I have a coworker who's only source of food is cookies and donuts. Hard to turn down that temptation when you're on the move. And a snack needs to be quick and fast.
6. Work in an area where there are no stores for easy access to buy more eggs or protein. All meals are prepared for the most part

Personal trainer is out of the question for the time being. I hired one a few years back.

Sorry for the crappier pics please be easy on me I've never once claimed to be a bodybuilder lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1371583611709.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371583926915.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371583926915.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 151

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
First off congrats!! That's exciting you are going to be a father, and props for putting your girls happiness before your desires.

Money is an issue, so obviously HGH is probably not an option. But you say you are on trt, so that can help carry you the 9 months of no heavier gear.

If you wanted to lean out and avoid aggressive gear, maybe anavar and clen would be an option. Var is a little expensive I suppose, but the clen is a cheaper drug.

How long are your cardio sessions? What type of machine?

Eating clean on the road sucks man! It's not fun. I don't know your circumstances, but my clients that work in the oil/gas industry get real used to eating tuna and oatmeal lol.

BigNJ

Jun 13, 2013
You need to drop your carbs and only use them around your workout.

At 20% bf, and with all the Tren you are using, you should be way leaner and vascular.

You need to track your carb intake, also you might need to increase your insulin sensitivity. Try using some chromium or rAla.

I would take the EQ out of the equation as well, as increased hemoglobin might cause blood clotting.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
My old goal was to become more if a strongman type athlete but after many years of lifting heavy my joints and knees have been taking there share of tolls

I over ate tuna at a younger age and now can't stand canned tuna. Tend to eat lots if eggs.

HGH harder to transport for me let's just add I fly so flying with more than one vial of anything can be difficult.

Due to money I will have to cut the script for trt and just go underground products for the time being.

Hasn't even been 3 weeks on the tren ace but starting to notice a difference. Tend to hold most of my fat around my belly area.

Eq i could drop when I finally get home. I do have higher bp on certain compounds

Main thing I'm asking here is what other than var and trt dose would y'all run. Tren? Should I continue to run the ace til the enanthate gets in my system or continue ace?

If my gal sees me sticking myself daily she'll be pissed. Not going to hide it but need to keep use down til the baby comes. My main priority for the time being is buying a bigger home and family.

Cardio what's that only kidding. No cardio falls by the wayside while at work. At home I tend to lose weight. Home try to get in 10-20 minutes walking on the treadmill after my workout ride bike sometimes for less than 5 minutes to warm up. During my workout I tend to not take breaks keep moving between body parts like if I'm doing bench immediately after I go do a set of biceps after that calves and then back to bench. I am literally soaked in sweat by the end of my workouts.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
congrats on the oncoming new addition.
good solid size u got. diet,as u know, is key. like someone said...maybe drop carbs during off time during the day/late evening.
as far as gear, maybe try mid to low dose test(400mg wk bc pharm trt is usually 200mg/ml) and masteron at say 400mg week. long esters would be best bc of the time u might not have everyday to inject short esters.
I run this combo all the time and never had any issues at these doses.
youll still have your test....and the mast will lean u up and get ya veiny.....
but diet gota be on point.
most will say take time off and don't run long periods...but I run these and proviron everyday/every week for months n months. only issue I have is my sex drive....... thru the roof.
these are just my thoughts and what is wrkin for me.

but good luck, diet hard and lift harder.

BigNJ

Jun 13, 2013
Just stick to 200mg/ml of Test Enanthate or Cypionate.

This way you are giving your body a break, the longer you stay on certain compounds the less they will work.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Your a big dude with a lot of muscle on your frame.

I would just try a little cardio about 3 times a week, and when your at work, stick to the high protein, low glycemic carbs. Pinpoint mentioned oatmeal. Cheap as hell and good for you. Btw, I love eggs...boiled eggs, omletes, cheese scrambled eggs..you name it. Eggs are a great option too. I would eat em whole, yolk and all. I try to eat a minimum of a dozen a day, off cycle.

Like BigNJ said, and is probably some of the best advice, give your body a break. Run 200mg of test c or e per week for the next 9 months or so. I sometimes run trt for a year or so..doing 6 months of it now.

Good luck man, and keep us posted.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
You got a lot of good advice here but I just wanted to say congrats on the new addition!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hey thanks for some input guys I do believe I may run test e at or below 200 mgs and maybe some masteron I've never tried this. Ofcourse I'm gonna do some more research on masteron first.

And yes this was the best news I've ever received. I was kinda starting to think I may have screwed my system up a little. Thanks for all the help and congrats.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I have some left over femara and hcg from the Dr. Other than that no but but I plan one getting ahold of something else just incase. I did not mention that prior to this cycle I did have approximately a 6 month break from everything. But really appreciate all the input.
Thnx
P

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Kill the dairy and grains. Stay with low glycemic index carbs earlier in the day.
Cut thoise several hours before crashing. One guy mentioned going to just a
criuse dose of test 200-250mg week. I like that . Drecrease your fat while trying to maintain muscle. Don't let the scale panic you. Gives your body a nice break. When you are 8-10% less bf then hit a good one you will really be
happy when you see the changes. Thanks, T

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I'm stoked for you on the pregnancy. I got my girl pregnant while on a few grams. Fatherhood will be the coolest thing ever and you'll be a super hero muscle man to your little boy or girl.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm stoked for you on the pregnancy. I got my girl pregnant while on a few grams. Fatherhood will be the coolest thing ever and you'll be a super hero muscle man to your little boy or girl.

I appreciate the kind words bro. First doctors appointment was today. But I couldn't be there. It was just blood etc. But I will be home for the first ultrasound next week:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
I had a vasectomy years ago and since taking IV-Gear's Test E, my old lady is now pregnant. Real potent shit, man. lol

J/K Congrats on the new edition. You'll find that things you thought were important enough to spend money on aren't. Like going out to eat, a new pair of shoes, a new purse for the old lady. Kids make you realize what "necessities" really are and you'll take it from there. Again Congrats and word to the wise...don't piss off a pregnant woman. lol

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I had a vasectomy years ago and since taking IV-Gear's Test E, my old lady is now pregnant. Real potent shit, man. lol

J/K Congrats on the new edition. You'll find that things you thought were important enough to spend money on aren't. Like going out to eat, a new pair of shoes, a new purse for the old lady. Kids make you realize what "necessities" really are and you'll take it from there. Again Congrats and word to the wise...don't piss off a pregnant woman. lol

Ain't that the damn truth I've never met a woman so moody in my life. Wow is all I can say. And to think our hormones sometimes are out if whack lol.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well sad to say we lost our child no heart beat. Went for the first ultrasound and the baby has no heart beat. So they're going to do surgery Wednesday scrape the cervix and do something like an abortion to get all the remains out. I'm a little heart broken at this point. But no other place like hear I can really vent to. Thanks for allowing me to vent
P