©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some advice

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Man, I'm sorry to hear this. Something similar happened to us a couple times as well and we eventually had a child. Hang in there, man.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
It's nothing you can prepare for. Time will be about the only thing to truly help. Having good friends and family to talk to is also invaluable. I wish you the best of luck, brother. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
It's nothing you can prepare for. Time will be about the only thing to truly help. Having good friends and family to talk to is also invaluable. I wish you the best of luck, brother. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Just a little support the is all I ask and more than that is allowing me a great place to vent at.
Thanks for all your kind words Vikingquest it really means more than you could ever realize
P

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Wow, so sad to hear. Hoping and praying for the best for you and the wife.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
So sorry for your loss. Hang in there, and be a rock for the misses. She's going to need you.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea last week was a real rough one but time to get back up and move forward. She's doing as well as one can be. What doesn't break us apart only makes us that much stronger.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ohhhhh. Im so sorry brother..im in tears for u really truley and if i can help just ask...My condolences to the wife and familys as this breaks my heart to hear. I send a big Air Hug so hope everyone? felt it..ib...

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Hey brotha i feel u and completely send out my condolences me n the wife went thru that exact thing about a yr ago and it crushd us we jst try not to thnk about it so i feel u and would do anything in my power to help out in any way shape or form i knw there is not much any of us can do but lend out an open ear u knw this board is full of guys that truly care

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks guys it really means a lot coming from everyone here. This would've been my first early 30's so it really effected me didn't even workout for almost a week and spent 4 days heavily drinking but had to fly out for work so that made me suck it up and move forward. The amount of love here just brought a tear to my eyes. Now that I'm facing my problems head on I'm doing much better than drinking em away. Can't try again for 4 months so..... guess I'll hop back on for a lil bit lol. All seriousness aside I really appreciate everything bros.
Thanks
P

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
I'm so very sorry to hear this bro one of my best friends had this happen to him and his wife, except their daughter past right after the last check up @ 8 months. This is such a hard thing for a woman to go through as someone stated all you can do is be there for her and be the man she needs. I will pray for y'all tonight and the weeks to come. This hits me in a very personal way. My son of turns a yr old Saturday and to think about the lil guy not being in my life brings tears to my eyes I'm so very sorry. Stay strong and close to her she's gonna need ya now more than ever homie.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm so very sorry to hear this bro one of my best friends had this happen to him and his wife, except their daughter past right after the last check up @ 8 months. This is such a hard thing for a woman to go through as someone stated all you can do is be there for her and be the man she needs. I will pray for y'all tonight and the weeks to come. This hits me in a very personal way. My son of turns a yr old Saturday and to think about the lil guy not being in my life brings tears to my eyes I'm so very sorry. Stay strong and close to her she's gonna need ya now more than ever homie.

Man that would be super hard I have a buddy that's going through something far worse than I just went through. His daughter has no kidneys. So my gal said things always could be worse her heart goes out to my Buddy and his gal who most likely will end up carrying the baby full term and giving berth to a baby girl who will most likely die if the ultrasound wasn't wrong. So my gals taking this far better than I did. But all we can do is try again after 4 months. Thanks again brothers for the support.
P

Last edited:

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
Well it's very promising she's looking at the good in life and not going into a deep depression or anything. Y'all have been through a lot and hopefully this brings you closer and have a better relationship in the end because of the things that y'all have overcome, yeah my buddies wife gave birth to a still born 3 days later, the worst part is they went to another appointment was told about her dying a couple days before and they sent her home for two days to schedule a surgery so the poor girl had to live for 2 days like that in hell

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Hey bro,

I don't know you at all and lot's of guys have offered up support already...I wasn't sure I should say anything here or not, but here goes. My ex-wife and I went through the same thing. It was heartbreaking to say the least. I have never really and truly broken down and just cried since being an adult except for that time. I don't like to even think about it. It was a trying time on our relationship as well.

The other side....

Several months later she got pregnant again and we had our son. All of that sadness was literally erased. I don't know how religious you are or whatever, but have faith.

My son was born with respiratory distress syndrome and the Dr. came and got me and told me to go say goodbye to him, because he wouldn't live. Just typing this has me a mess. By the grace of God our son fought and won. He was literally a miracle to both of us.

I guess my only point is that I know kinda where you are and I can tell you for sure that good things are still to come.

I am truly sorry for your loss bro.

The real reason I wrote this is that it helped me a lot when I found out that a miscarriage is actually quite common and that I wasn't alone in what I was feeling. I hope that this helps in some little way.

Sorry if this was inappropriate to you in any way. I don't mean it to be.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hey bro,

I don't know you at all and lot's of guys have offered up support already...I wasn't sure I should say anything here or not, but here goes. My ex-wife and I went through the same thing. It was heartbreaking to say the least. I have never really and truly broken down and just cried since being an adult except for that time. I don't like to even think about it. It was a trying time on our relationship as well.

The other side....

Several months later she got pregnant again and we had our son. All of that sadness was literally erased. I don't know how religious you are or whatever, but have faith.

My son was born with respiratory distress syndrome and the Dr. came and got me and told me to go say goodbye to him, because he wouldn't live. Just typing this has me a mess. By the grace of God our son fought and won. He was literally a miracle to both of us.

I guess my only point is that I know kinda where you are and I can tell you for sure that good things are still to come.

I am truly sorry for your loss bro.

The real reason I wrote this is that it helped me a lot when I found out that a miscarriage is actually quite common and that I wasn't alone in what I was feeling. I hope that this helps in some little way.

Sorry if this was inappropriate to you in any way. I don't mean it to be.

Not at all. All the outpouring of support I've gotten by everyone really has helped. More than anything clearing my head, going back to work, and stopped drinking. Helped me move forward and let go of those things that our beyond my control.

Yes it still hurts and still hurts a lot, but the one thing I can tell u is it won't be the last time we try. Just a little bump in the road for us. On the positive side gives me a few extra months to buy a bigger house.

I just keep busy with work and the gym. Helps keep my mind from focusing on it to much. But I have came to terms and understand it happened for a reason.

Anyways its hot as fuck and I keep waking up so I'm going to try and get some more sleep.
P