©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

natural appetite

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
needsomeinfo said:
Im not even thinking about using insuline , I was just curious, The only thing Im going to inject right now is B-12, I was thinking about 2,000 mg every 3 days or so, what do you guys think? Also Im planning on doing some liver detox even though I dont do any steroids, I figure anything I can do to help my appetite is good.

If you want to do 2,000mcg every few days, that will only work with Synthelamin. All other inj B12's are cyanacobalamin, which you MUST inject every day, otherwise it won't work.

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
cool and thanks, should I throw some EQ in there at a later date, or is that not smart if im not running some test?

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
The synthetek synthelamin is pretty expensive, also, it says it is for oral use only, is that only a disclaimer? or is it not safe to inject?

I might go with a everday inject, cause the cyanacobalamin is so cheap, like $5 a bottle

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
needsomeinfo said:
cool and thanks, should I throw some EQ in there at a later date, or is that not smart if im not running some test?

It's not smart touse EQ just for th appetite. Use it if you are going to do a proper cycle.

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
needsomeinfo said:
The synthetek synthelamin is pretty expensive, also, it says it is for oral use only, is that only a disclaimer? or is it not safe to inject?

I might go with a everday inject, cause the cyanacobalamin is so cheap, like $5 a bottle

You're not looking at it properly.
Your cyanacobalamin at $5/bottle is 5c per ml. You need 1ml ED, which is 35c per week.

Synthelamin is under 50c per ml, but you only need one ml per week to get the same results as 1,000mcg of cyanacobalamin per day.

If you do 2ml per week of Synthelamin, which is what I recomend, that will cost you less than $1 per week. To get the same results with cyanacobalamin, you need 2,000mcg/day, which is 70c per week.

So, you are splitting hairs here for less than 30c per week! And I am not even talking about the huge advantage that Synthelamin allows you to have so you don't have to be a pin cushion injecting every single day!

A Synthelamin bottle, at 2ml per week, will last you a year. For less than a buck a week!

And yes, the oral warning is just a disclaimer - it is a sterile product in a bottle fitted with a multi use rubber stopper.

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Thanks , that cleared up a lot for me, Im def going with the syntek now for obvious reasons

Thanks again Big A

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
Little Man said:
inj B12 is 1000mg once a week right?

It's mcg not mg - big difference!

Look what I wrote just above - if you have cyanacobalamin, it's 1,000mcg to 2,000mcg per day , every day.
If you have a long acting inj B12 like Synthelamin which contains hydroxycobalamin, thne 2,000mcg once or twice a week. Keep in mind, that Synthelamin is 2,000mcg/ml, so that is just one ml of it once or twice a week.

P

pincrusher

i will add here that i use syntelamin and love it. i would rather spend a few pennies more for it than get some vet grade b-12 for a cheaper price. i also have used the injectible l-cartinine product when i was cutting last year and also liked it alot.
big-a and his company put out superoir products and you should not hesitate to buy them as you will be more than satisfied with the results, would you be when using a cheap vet grade product?
i have added some pics of a few of their products. :)

Attachments

• synthetek1.bmp
    288 KB · Views: 15

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
NAtural Appetite mmm.... I remember when I was not able to eat alot... I found a nice read on day on starting with mutiple small meals through out the day and then increasing it over time... I tried it and it sure worked for me. That is a start and most basic and natural way I can think of. B-12 also gets 2 thumbs up from me :) that worked excellente ;)

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Big A said:
Liv52/Liv104, Hepatodetox by Superior and Synthergine. Nothing comes close to these three, although I heard that maybe Tyler's might, but I have no experience with it.

Synthergine is simply the best - just Google each of the ingredients and you'll see.

HI Big A

What about Hepa-Force?? byGeri-nutritional for protecting the liver????

Is this product good???

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
Captain Canuck said:
HI Big A

What about Hepa-Force?? byGeri-nutritional for protecting the liver????

Is this product good???

Never heard of that one. I have no idea.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
i've never heard of hepa force either. I just stick to the milk thistle. i know it's not much, but it gets the job done.