©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tell me what is wrong with this picture

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
so I was taking a dump today at the gym and I heard a guy going to the song next to me so when I went to wash my hands i looked over and this is what I saw

Attachments

• CAM00141.jpg
    CAM00141.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Maybe it hit him like a truck and he had to run to the toilet from the shower? If not there's really no explanation.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Craping in the gym is sometimes a necessary evil, But crapping in public in bare feet is just foul. he is one of those guys who shi&ts and does not wash up. he must work at your local Mcdonalds.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
well hopefully that floor gets mopped every night with some bleach water and hopefully he doesnt have any open wounds on his feet...

grossest thing I ever saw was a baby drop its pacifier in a duuurdy er room floor and the dad picks it up, gives it a wash in his own mouth, then sticks it back in the kids mouth before I could offer to clean it...I was speechless

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
well hopefully that floor gets mopped every night with some bleach water and hopefully he doesnt have any open wounds on his feet...

grossest thing I ever saw was a baby drop its pacifier in a duuurdy er room floor and the dad picks it up, gives it a wash in his own mouth, then sticks it back in the kids mouth before I could offer to clean it...I was speechless

As a father, thats so f'ing stupid and dangerous.