©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E (LYKA)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just wondering if anyone has tried the Test E produced by LYKA Pharmaceutical Company based in India. If so what did you think. Or if you have used any other compounds by the same company. Thanks

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Im on a small private forum called the Ug where Lyka is not getting very good reviews from the users. I dont think it was the test but the Dbol Tabs I know a few guys were saying sucked.
I have no experience with any of there stuff myself so that is only hear-say.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Im on a small private forum called the Ug where Lyka is not getting very good reviews from the users. I dont think it was the test but the Dbol Tabs I know a few guys were saying sucked.
I have no experience with any of there stuff myself so that is only hear-say.

I was gonna do other thread on this but I am curious what is your fav brand of test e? I hear the Iranian one is good. I notice Alin stocks that and the Balkan one. I will probably pick one of the two. I am gonna order around July so am just curious. Saying that I can't be bothered with the glass amps so am likely to pick the Balkan vials.

alf

Apr 24, 2008
stealth labs injectables :) high grade oils and powder.

I would say one of the top end test E

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Man If i were you Elvia and Living in the Uk where I could order with no worries
I would SURE take advantage of that :)

My choice right now of all the Enanthate on the market would be the Norma Hellas Test Enanthate. I havnt been lucky enough to get some myself But Id Like to. Other then That Id have to say Primoteston depot, Testoviron Depot or any Schering test enan. Thats if I had my choice.... Theres Plenty of others out there though that are every bit as real and dosed right.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Man If i were you Elvia and Living in the Uk where I could order with no worries
I would SURE take advantage of that :)

My choice right now of all the Enanthate on the market would be the Norma Hellas Test Enanthate. I havnt been lucky enough to get some myself But Id Like to. Other then That Id have to say Primoteston depot, Testoviron Depot or any Schering test enan. Thats if I had my choice.... Theres Plenty of others out there though that are every bit as real and dosed right.

Yeah there the ones I had on my shortlist so to speak. I wanna try either the Testoviron Depot or the Norma Hellas Test E. I hear great things about both. You can't really go wrong with Schering and I would say most German products in all areas (even their cars) are always to a high standard. They are both professional pharmaceutical companies and have to operate to strict regulations. Your right about me living in the UK. I don't stress about shipments and getting caught etc. They are not fully allowed but there is nothing they can really do if I was caught. Not like I am ordering 1000 amps etc.

I actually have a friend who is from Greece so I am gonna ask him about the Norma Hellas test e (and others). All his mates are on gear so I could give him some £ to send to them and they could send the stuff to me. I don't know why I haven't done that yet! Greece is one of the best countries to get gear from cos it is massive over there but still has strict regulations during the manufacturing (not like the stuff you get from Serbia etc). Most of them are from Athens too and thats where Norma Hellas is based. I will let you know how I get on.