©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bitter Taste

RAGMAN13

Jun 19, 2007
I have heard that a good way to see if injectable gear is legit is to place a drop on your tongue. If the taste is bitter and you get a stinging, numbing type feeling then it is legit, if not it's fake. I ordered some gear from a known board member. I did the test with EQ and it was bitter and stung. I then did the test with Primobolan I ordered from the same source and got nothing. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks for your help.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
It sure doesnt sound like a very good way to check if its real.
Ive never heard of that. Theres places you can send it in for testing if you wanted to be certain. Best way though is find you a good supplier with good products and stick with them. A Lot of times its the guys that are Buying from someone that Bought from someone that sold to someone that later passed it on to you.... Or its the guys always looking for the cheapest deals
other then important things like the quality of the product and supplier.

Jan 15, 2007
Actually I used this method many times and Ill tell you why. I live near Mexico, you should not trust a soul in Mexico. The fakes are very, very convincing. If a guy is going to sell you fake juice hes not going to go to the trouble and cost of mixing benzyl alcohol in with it. So while you may not be tasting the actual steroid you generally wont have one without the other. I taste all and any gear I get my hands on. Just like an HIV test doesnt test for AIDS it test for your bodies response to the virus.

RAGMAN13

Jun 19, 2007
boombaby said:
Your basicly just tasting the benzyl alcohol and the eo if it has any
Then what you are saying is that the EQ has the Benzyol Alcohol and EO where the Primo does'nt? Should I be concerned that maybe the Primo is fake?