©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen PCT after cut cycle

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
If I plan on running a cycle that looks like this, would it be better to run clen during the cycle or after during pct?

Week 1-8 - Test Prop @ 100mg/EOD
Week 1-8 - Tren Ace @ 75-100mg EOD
Week 1-10 - Anavar @ 40mgs/ED
Week 1-2 - T3 @ 25mcg/Wk___Week 3-4 T3 @ 50mcg/Wk___Week 5-6 T3 @ 25mcg/Wk
:twisted: Week 1-10 - Clen @ 40-80mcg/2 Wks on, 2 Wks off:twisted:
Week 1-8 HCG when needed

PCT
Week 10 - Nolva @ 40mg/ED, Clomid @ 100mg/ED
Week 11 - Nolva @ 30mg/ED, Clomid @ 50mg/ED
Week 12 - Nolva @ 20mg/ED, Clomid @ 50mg/ED
:confused: Or would the clen be better here :confused:

I also wanted to ask, should I bump the Test Prop up to 10 weeks with the var as well? or should I run the var the two weeks longer than prop? And i'm kinda shy-ing away from the T3... will that stuff really make the difference if I use it or not?

Thanks a lot...

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
Ryder13 said:
If I plan on running a cycle that looks like this, would it be better to run clen during the cycle or after during pct?

Week 1-8 - Test Prop @ 100mg/EOD
Week 1-8 - Tren Ace @ 75-100mg EOD
Week 1-10 - Anavar @ 40mgs/ED
Week 1-2 - T3 @ 25mcg/Wk___Week 3-4 T3 @ 50mcg/Wk___Week 5-6 T3 @ 25mcg/Wk
:twisted: Week 1-10 - Clen @ 40-80mcg/2 Wks on, 2 Wks off:twisted:
Week 1-8 HCG when needed

PCT
Week 10 - Nolva @ 40mg/ED, Clomid @ 100mg/ED
Week 11 - Nolva @ 30mg/ED, Clomid @ 50mg/ED
Week 12 - Nolva @ 20mg/ED, Clomid @ 50mg/ED
:confused: Or would the clen be better here :confused:

I also wanted to ask, should I bump the Test Prop up to 10 weeks with the var as well? or should I run the var the two weeks longer than prop? And i'm kinda shy-ing away from the T3... will that stuff really make the difference if I use it or not?

Thanks a lot...

why not run clen 2 weeks on/off throughout the whole cycle and pct? you can bump the prop to 10 weeks but why did you choose to run var in this cycle? and for 10 weeks?

your t3 schedule isnt worth anything. It should be run as follows if you want some good results:

day1-3 25mcgs
day4-6 50mcgs
day7-9 75mcgs
day10-? 100mcgs

then come off the same way you tapered on.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
So I can throw out the var and still be alright from the Tren, Prop, clen and the T3? Hmm, I did not know that.

I had originally wanted to run clen throughout but I read that it is good for PCT as well. I didn't know I could run it from the cycle into my PCT, but now knowing I'm going to do that.

My goal for this cycle is to cut myself crazy but still put on some size. I know it's hard, but I find it easy for me to lose weight since I once wrestled. I'm not going to follow my same wrestling diet (200 calorie/day diet), but I still find it easy to do. I used 1-AD last spring and bulked up while keeping the fat down.

But that's my goal, to gain size while cutting down. I'm up for the challenge and can motivate myself into a coma, so if anyone has any input or critique for the cycle and my goal please feel free to let me know. I'm asking for that reason...

Thanks to all...

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
yeah you wont need the var. I mean the prop and tren are gonna kick in right away and i think you will be happy with the strength gains you will receive. I would only run the t3 for a 6 week cycle and i would do it in the last 6 weeks of the cycle. (6 weeks includes the tapering on and off)

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Well that's good news. Thanks Static, I appreciate it. Like I said I'm looking to gain size as well as lost BF, and I figured Test prop would give me lean gains and the Tren could put on some size as well as cut fat along with my diet. The clen and T3 will be good attributes too, and I think I may throw in some Proviron to keep the sex drive up and to have the harder appearance.

Thanks again, I'll let ya know how it turns out...

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
One other question...

I know i'm supposed to taper T3, but do I do it like Clen. Only use it for a few weeks then go off for a few weeks then back on, or do I taper on until I hit the max dosage that I want and stay at that until I near the end of the 6 weeks and then start to taper down until i'm off?

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
Ryder13 said:
One other question...

I know i'm supposed to taper T3, but do I do it like Clen. Only use it for a few weeks then go off for a few weeks then back on, or do I taper on until I hit the max dosage that I want and stay at that until I near the end of the 6 weeks and then start to taper down until i'm off?

taper t3 up to max and run max for 24 days then taper down. that should give you 6 weeks. you dont have to do it for 6, you can do it shorter if you feel like you cant handle the sweat.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Hahaha handle the sweat? I'm sure I can handle it, I just know it's a sensitive product and don't want to screw around with it. I'll do that then, taper up and run max for 24 days then taper off the same way... Thanks