©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

eq questions

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
has any one ran equipois? if so for how long and what did you run it with? I am curantly planning my next cycle and I want to run eq as part of the stack. I know it takes a long time to kick in but that is part of the plan because Im going to push the cycle as long as possible.(12-14 weeks maybe) I would like to hear from people that has ran it. How long? what did you stack with it? likes and dislikes? My goal is not to get huge but to maintain my size and get the hard look. I have been in the gym all my life mostly as a boxer and Martial Arts but Im curently doing MMA. Im at 10% body fat now but will be at 7% or 8% when I start my cycle.

Last edited:

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
I've run EQ alone I love it. Great strength gains not tremendous size but do gain some. Pumps that feel like there going to rip your skin. Never got any negative sides. Not a huge drop down after the cycle. I would run 12 weeks at a time. A good stack would prob be Anavar Primobolin if your lookin for the hard look. Won't retain water with those. Some would say a test with it I never felt the need. Belive in lite cycles feel like I keep more of the gains that way. Anyway good luck with that.You trying to make your way into pro MMA or just athletic indevour. Studied the arts for many years ,love that this sport is made its way main stream.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
kaju said:
has any one ran equipois? if so for how long and what did you run it with? I am curantly planning my next cycle and I want to run eq as part of the stack. I know it takes a long time to kick in but that is part of the plan because Im going to push the cycle as long as possible.(12-14 weeks maybe) I would like to hear from people that has ran it. How long? what did you stack with it? likes and dislikes? My goal is not to get huge but to maintain my size and get the hard look. I have been in the gym all my life mostly as a boxer and Martial Arts but Im curently doing MMA. Im at 10% body fat now but will be at 7% or 8% when I start my cycle.

Testosterones stack very well with EQ. Great strength, hardness and lean mass gains.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
mac762339 said:
I've run EQ alone I love it. Great strength gains not tremendous size but do gain some. Pumps that feel like there going to rip your skin. Never got any negative sides. Not a huge drop down after the cycle. I would run 12 weeks at a time. A good stack would prob be Anavar Primobolin if your lookin for the hard look. Won't retain water with those. Some would say a test with it I never felt the need. Belive in lite cycles feel like I keep more of the gains that way. Anyway good luck with that.You trying to make your way into pro MMA or just athletic indevour. Studied the arts for many years ,love that this sport is made its way main stream.
Ive been boxing and Martial arts for 31 years. I was doing MMa in the 80s long before most people ever heard of it. now at my age Im not going to do proffessional. Im just doing amature like you said as an athletic indevour. but I need to stay at a constant 200lbs. not gain any weight. but stay as strong as possible yet have endurance. Im not a body builder nor will I ever compete as a body builder. I have heard it increases your appatite. If it does that to me it will be a battle becouse of me needing to maintain a constant weight.