©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Everything is wrong...!

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I am just wondering .....maybe stupid..... but could some of the gear carry some type of infections like that. I know it sounds crazy but who knows where most of this is made and how man people are involved in the process to make the UG gear

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ronnier38930 said:
I am just wondering .....maybe stupid..... but could some of the gear carry some type of infections like that. I know it sounds crazy but who knows where most of this is made and how man people are involved in the process to make the UG gear

It shouldn't because steroids are made with benzyl alcohol. BA has two functions. It helps suspend the gear in oil and it helps to sterilize the product. If it is made correctly, it is then filtered through a whatman filter. That is a medical filter that is supposed to prevent microscopic bacteria from getting through.
It's quite possible that some UG labs skip this step.

P

pincrusher

ronnier38930 said:
most forms of STD'S need to be directly transmitted through the exchange of fliuds when having sex. most cant survive outside a warm moist enviroment. like DR stated also, the BA in the gear will also kill the STD.
i believe that considering where northq is located, he is more than likely using gear made in a pharma plant under very sterile conditions which would also rule out anything happening from the gear. there are not to many uglabs available in europe due to the fact that most countries allow for over the counter sales of pharmaceutical grade gear.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
ronnier38930 said:
I have actually asked some doctors about that because I didnt know myself, and they said its not possible that I could have gotten chlamydia from doing steroids. It speads only when having unprotected sex.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I was just wondering because while I am trying to obtain gear for my first cycle I encountered this

I talked to this guy locally and he said a friend of his could get me some gear but this is how it would be delivered. I told him I wanted some deca so he told me he could get me 20ml @ 250mg and I asked how it came and he told me that they buy big bottles and pull it out and buy new bottles and fill them with the ammount you need. Does deca even come like that ?? In big bottles

I also asked him about Nolvadex and he told me the supplier never has heard of it. People I have talked to said they have made gains but they are clueless about PCT. None of them have ever heard of Nolva, Clomid.....

that is why I asked about sterility of the product because that kinda scared me.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ronnier38930 said:
I was just wondering because while I am trying to obtain gear for my first cycle I encountered this(I have recently purchased a membership).

I talked to this guy locally and he said a friend of his could get me some gear but this is how it would be delivered. I told him I wanted some deca so he told me he could get me 20ml @ 250mg and I asked how it came and he told me that they buy big bottles and pull it out and buy new bottles and fill them with the ammount you need. Does deca even come like that ?? In big bottles

I also asked him about Nolvadex and he told me the supplier never has heard of it. People I have talked to said they have made gains but they are clueless about PCT. None of them have ever heard of Nolva, Clomid.....

that is why I asked about sterility of the product because that kinda scared me.
Dealers can buy in bulk and transfer to smaller bottles, but check the prices of other sources befere you trust someone just cuz they are local. Also, don't take advice from anyone who has never heard of Nolva or PCT.

P

pincrusher

ronnier38930 said:
I was just wondering because while I am trying to obtain gear for my first cycle I encountered this(I have recently purchased a membership).

alot of local dealers dont sell ancilliaries cause there is very little money in it for them especially when you can get them online from research companies for cheap.
IP is a well known manufacturer who ships in very large bulk containers. the resellers then redistribute the product in 10-20ml vials but his product is known for not being very sterile. has alot more to do with shipping methods than the manufacturing process. i would also question the care in which the local dealer is transfering product. he may not be overly cautious and make sure sthe stuff gets filtered and sterilized when transfering.
one other problem with buying product that a local dealer gets in bulk and rebottles is that alot of the dealers will cut the product with more oil to get alot more selable product for very litle extra investment. if they mix oil with no steroid in the right proportion to the oil with the steroid, they will still be able to give the customer a product that will allow them to make some gains but you will not be getting the label caimed amount.
best to stay away from local dealers especially ones who rebottle the product unless it is a long time close friend who you trust impecibly.
the sources you will find in the source section here will be able to offer you much better pricing than most local gym dealers and the product will be of a better quality.