©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Halo

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Not sure about the C-drops from Gauls. listed as 2.5 mg. Very unlikely.
Maybe a misprint? Halo when legit is better than tren for strength from my exp . Yes i've had both non ug so save the nothing compares to tren speech/rant for someone who does not know any better. Real cheque drops are dosed in micrograms not milligrams. Bot are high toxicity so not a good choice for non competitive guys. For pl s/m and last couple weeks bbing
halo is awesome. Cdrops were great pre w/o or for a meet. No place in bbing.
T

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Hey,

Thanks for your e-mail.

No, that is not a typographical error. We compounded the product at that concentration as anecdotal reports indicated that around the 2.5mg/ml mark taken per day, results became more apparent than at considerably lower doses. However, users also indicated that they ran this dosage for shorter periods of time (10-14 days) as the side effects became more apparent.

The option remains to either dilute the product with PEG400 or draw less of the solution into a dropper/syringe.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks again.

G.A.U.L.S. International.

rradam

Sep 3, 2004
Hey,

Thanks for your e-mail.

No, that is not a typographical error. We compounded the product at that concentration as anecdotal reports indicated that around the 2.5mg/ml mark taken per day, results became more apparent than at considerably lower doses. However, users also indicated that they ran this dosage for shorter periods of time (10-14 days) as the side effects became more apparent.

The option remains to either dilute the product with PEG400 or draw less of the solution into a dropper/syringe.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Thanks again.

G.A.U.L.S. International.

I missed the gauls train... i hate you :D

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
So I found some drops in cap form... 500mcg/cap... Holy shit!!!! 1 cap has done more to me than taking 100mg halo, 200test susp and tren susp pre workout... I can't imagine taking 2.5mg!!!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have never tried Halo or C Drops but would definitely one day. More so the halo when getting cut some time.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I find that when I use halo I lose sleep. Don't know if its a mental thing or the halo just gets me so pumped up I can't sleep.
When I use halo it's mex pharm stenox.

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
GAULS halo is absolutely unreal... Makes the 6 week out mark exciting because you know once week 3 comes around and you start squirting that warm horse piss down your throat you will turn into steel and feel like a million bucks...:headbang::headbang:

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I don't ever get sides from anything really... My BP stays good, my bloodworm is always good. Only sides I get are heartburn and sweats from tren

beatlejuice

Sep 11, 2013
Fubaseball those drops scare me lol. I was using 90mg a day of hall last three weeks before show. No sides other than a Lil edgy.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Halo made Me a mad man...these days I'd have torn joints messin with that...no more

WesleyInman

Jul 28, 2013
I am not sure I ever had real Cheque Drops for that matter when I ran AAS back in the day. The talks of aggression I hear I never experienced..except on Dbol. Pink Stop signs that were around in the late 90's and early 2000's made me an angry person.

I noticed the most strength gains from winny/var/halo combined with suspension.