©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ug lab bust police report with pics

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:

lets break that post down shall we:

mR. t
Open up &
Fuck me
My
Ass is
Open

I knew you guys were doing subliminal messages to each other

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
lets break that post down shall we:

mR. t
Open up &
Fuck me
My
Ass is
Open

I knew you guys were doing subliminal messages to each other

ya, i'm still trying to decipher yours and kell's. need to find a rosetta stone laying around somewhere i guess.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've told you once and i've told you twice.....keep your fantasies to yourself

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MR .T said:
Why are you always thinking about my Testicles? Do you have a Testicle fetish?

MR. T in order for you to properly post here at Anasci you have to refer your "quotes" to the proper people. But because i've been here for so long i will let you in on masta lifta's PM to me earlier in regard to your comment. AHM.......and i quote "yes it is true...I do enjoy Mr. T's nuts in my mouth" "ps please don't let anyone know i confided in you" signed.....One nasty nut sucker, Masta lifta

So there you have it bro your response. Now please gentlemen leave me out of your lovers antics

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
MR. T in order for you to properly post here at Anasci you have to refer your "quotes" to the proper people. But because i've been here for so long i will let you in on masta lifta's PM to me earlier in regard to your comment. AHM.......and i quote "yes it is true...I do enjoy Mr. T's nuts in my mouth" "ps please don't let anyone know i confided in you" signed.....One nasty nut sucker, Masta lifta

So there you have it bro your response. Now please gentlemen leave me out of your lovers antics

how do i get dragged into such conversations???