©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any comments on this cycle???

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
Yeah when you walk to work rather than have a car payment to support your Gear supply there may be a problem.....you think?

At least it would be a good cardio workout...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
Screw that! You gotta be big man!

your right...where is my priorities...steroids first family second. Thanks for setting me back on the right path.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
BigTex said:
Yeah, my HGH bill is almost a grand a month! I wish that shit would come down in price. Now that the patents are non-exclusive, it should happen.
GUYS,THAT STUFF IS AN EXPENSIVE VENTURE.I DONE (12)6mG SEROSTIM KITS ONCE. A 90 DAY RIDE. AND THE ONLY THING I GOT TO KEEP FROM IT ALL WAS AN ATROPHIED AREA AROUND MY BELLY BUTTON. TOOK ABOUT TWO YEARS TO GET RIGHT AGAIN.FREAKY PAINS IN MY LOWER EXTREMITIES.KEPT HAVING TO BREAK FROM IT TO UNFREAK.SWELLED UP LIKE A TOAD EVERY MORNING BUT DEFLATED BY NOON.AND AS WITH ALL THESE SUPPLEMENTS/"PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING DRUGS" THE RESULTS ARE ALWAYS TEMPORARY.ALBEIT YOU CAN DO SOME THINGS TO HELP KEEP YOUR GAINS.THEY ARE STILL TEMP. I AGREE WITH BILL LLEWELLYN WHEN HE SAYS,THERE'S REALLY MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK WHEN YOU STICK WITH A/A/S. AND THAT GENETIC MEDICINE FREAKS ME OUT A LITTLE.READ THE PHARMACOLOGY:BREWED FROM CADAVERS AND MAMMALIAN MICE LINE...EEEEEEWWWEEEEE!!!! SERONO ARE THEIR OWN BEST PITCHMEN...THATS A BIG,BAD STRANGE MED...
BUT IF YOU DIG IT.THAN SPEND,SPEND,SPEND. TO EACH HIS OWN.

Last edited:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I'm not crazy about that cycle. No need for all the different tests, especially sustanon. I could see changing it up from prop to enan or cyp. Deca should be ran at least 10 wks to get better results considering the half life is 3 wks (assuming you're running long ester). IF you have enough cycle exp. then why aren't you running the tren at 75mg ed instead of eod. HCG should be used more throughout the cycle at least starting around week 8 at around 500iu e5d. PCT is not in order either. Two weeks after last test enan shot you should run clomid or nolv for about 4 wks or more due to the length of the cycle. Also, the hcg should be ran at around 1000iu ed for a wk after the test is done. And last, in my opinion the test being dropped to 250 will not benefit you much. Your natural production will already be shut down. Sorry if this sounds harsh but you asked our opinions.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
I don't agree with the T-400 for weeks 7-14 You should have subbed a single test providing sustanon is already a test mix. Cypionate would have been a better pick at 400mg for 7-14. You have it mapped out pretty good but your running winny tren and cytomel weeks 15-20 but then running Test enanthate 250 right after a cutting phase to keep gains thats what the hcg,clomid and nolvadex is for. But I would suggest from expierience on similiar running cypionate vs. enanthate less water and I also would have provirons at 25 mg a day for weeks 18-26 to keep water off and it's good for the hard appearance combined with nolvadex, also after a winny,fina,and cytomel phase your going to have a libido drop there is where the provirons will help. Also big dawg liv-52 is good but you need to be on the cranberry extract and saw palmetto "ESPECIALLY" weeks 18-26. PCT other than Get rest and grow. Good Luck Bro.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
The test enanthate is being taken for 1 reason. I will be on my honeymoon the last week of the cycle and the week after that. I would rather have some water retention vs no libido. I tolerate enanthate pretty well when it comes to water retention anyway. Cypionate always seems to make me hold more water than any other test. I beleive if my diet stays clean I should be fine. I am planning on bumping the test enanthate up to 500 mg/wk the last 4 weeks of the cycle so there are no issues with loss of libido. I also picked enanthate so I didnt have to worry about traveling with lots of pins and should only have to take 2 shots over those 2 weeks. I am definately looking into the Proviron as well. I am currently taking Nolvadex at 20mg/d but think I am gonna bump it up. I am getting a little sensitive around the nips. No swelling no puffyness no knots but they are a bit more sensitive than when I am off cycle. As for the cranberry extract goes, I typically just drink a bunch of cranberry juice unless I start getting some pain in the kidneys. Whats the palmetto for? Thanks for the input.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Some people tend to favor Enan over Cyp which is okay. I will suggest that Propionate taken with your Enanthate would be a good kicker for the honeymoon. It works within 2-3 days for the libido part. Plus it would just add to the cycle in a postive way considering you will not hold water at say 150-200mg. Provirons are key when you want the sensitivity to go away in the nips. 25mg a day for 7 days will do the trick without robbing to much water and taking away gains. Saw Palmetto is good to prevent the Prostate from enlarging and prostate cancer and it also help block the formation of DHT(dihydrortestosterone) which is what causes hair follice damage (balding) - which is great because AS can cause or increase hair loss. It has a two in one benifit. Cranberry juice is okay but it lacks the true cranberry benifits. To jump to something off topic cranberry juice and other juices will read "100 percent juice" Sure it does- Here is how the marketing math scheme works - they use 100% cranberry juice "BUT" they only put 20% of that cranberry juice into about 80% of water and sugar and other preservatives. So sure your getting 100% cranberry juice in that bottle but don't forget the other 80% of water,sugar and other crap. But if your okay with not doing preventive maintenance than it is okay for now. Just remember dont wait till your car runs out of gas to put more in it. another words you only have the kideys you were delt with. Good luck either way and good job on your progress and goals set so far. Enjoy the honeymoon and by the way maybe some high intensity cardio a week before the Honeymoon to get you ready for the all nighters :)

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
thanks for the input big. I will definately look at adding those tweeks to the cycle.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
mojo said:
The test enanthate is being taken for 1 reason. I will be on my honeymoon the last week of the cycle and the week after that. I would rather have some water retention vs no libido. I tolerate enanthate pretty well when it comes to water retention anyway. Cypionate always seems to make me hold more water than any other test. I beleive if my diet stays clean I should be fine. I am planning on bumping the test enanthate up to 500 mg/wk the last 4 weeks of the cycle so there are no issues with loss of libido. I also picked enanthate so I didnt have to worry about traveling with lots of pins and should only have to take 2 shots over those 2 weeks. I am definately looking into the Proviron as well. I am currently taking Nolvadex at 20mg/d but think I am gonna bump it up. I am getting a little sensitive around the nips. No swelling no puffyness no knots but they are a bit more sensitive than when I am off cycle. As for the cranberry extract goes, I typically just drink a bunch of cranberry juice unless I start getting some pain in the kidneys. Whats the palmetto for? Thanks for the input.

Palmetto is for your prostate bro.