©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dilemma...female related

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Big john/psych great advice thank you. This is tough but the fact that I'm even entertaining this thought tells me I'm maybe not as happy as I should be

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Big john/psych great advice thank you. This is tough but the fact that I'm even entertaining this thought tells me I'm maybe not as happy as I should be

Not really... I mean I want to smack an ax in the face of drivers that don't turn there turn signal on. Doesn't mean I hate people...Dying is easy cause living is hard. Don't base life on "happiness". Thats a small component. It is good that you came to ask advice before acting. We may prevent you from making a huge mistake or help you make the right choice.

You are a guy, you wanna fuck and women (because of societies "standards" as well as nature) want to be attractive. Being distracted doesn't mean anything. Go jerk off and then after see if you really want to be with her.

A lil story big man. I work with a waitress at the club who is like a hot goth Marylin Monroe. She wants me bad and I'm sure would fuck like a bull. She's funny and we have alot of things in common and interests. BUT...on certain issues that come up in conversations we butt heads. We have different attitudes on major life things. I couldn't see her with my self and still hitting the goals I want in life. Beauty fades and tits sag, asses go flat, but tthe person stays....thats the person you stay with. She also has a fuckin crazy family and a shit load of debt. LOL

If it's more than just physical then you need to ponder it. If the girl you are with is abusive, there are unhealthy habits (not her but in the relationship), you don't see you guys getting married or even going through major life situations together, lack of trust/respect, then really think about it. These are serious things to consider.

Shit you may need to leave the one girl and just spend time alone working on yourself. I get more people in detox who hop from one relationship to the next without ever settling emotional problems from the previous partner. All that does is lead to a vicious cycle of abuse/neglect/trauma, and puts the other person in the position to do damage control on something they didn't do.

You and every person from the beginning of time till the end will get a thought to stray or leave. An impulse or passion falls away and dies. But for the moment it burns bright and is all consuming. Like a fire it will pass....Zeno of Athens.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Cheating not only effects the girl. It also effects every guy she will date after you, this is one way crazy women are made. Don't fuck over future guys bro LOL.

Happy doesn't = ethical.

Psych.. ur obviously a good dude, Big D is obviously not. He wont take your advice. Im done with this thread, im actualy ashamed in myself for even paying this highschool girl drama shit any attention.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Psych.. ur obviously a good dude, Big D is obviously not. He wont take your advice. Im done with this thread, im actualy ashamed in myself for even paying this highschool girl drama shit any attention.

Cut um some slack LOL, he could just be venting about thinking about cheating.

There are no handbooks on relationships for guys, this leads to the "suffer in quite" mentality that feminists throw on men(which is a double standard), that leads guys to doing dumb shit, that leads to further persecution of males by our western bullshit society...

Big D just play safe and fair bro...

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I can relate to this "grass is always greener" type of thought process. My experience has been that it rarely is. If you conduct yourself in an honest manner, you are less likely to regret whatever decision you make. Good luck brudda.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Not really... I mean I want to smack an ax in the face of drivers that don't turn there turn signal on. Doesn't mean I hate people...Dying is easy cause living is hard. Don't base life on "happiness". Thats a small component. It is good that you came to ask advice before acting. We may prevent you from making a huge mistake or help you make the right choice.

You are a guy, you wanna fuck and women (because of societies "standards" as well as nature) want to be attractive. Being distracted doesn't mean anything. Go jerk off and then after see if you really want to be with her.

A lil story big man. I work with a waitress at the club who is like a hot goth Marylin Monroe. She wants me bad and I'm sure would fuck like a bull. She's funny and we have alot of things in common and interests. BUT...on certain issues that come up in conversations we butt heads. We have different attitudes on major life things. I couldn't see her with my self and still hitting the goals I want in life. Beauty fades and tits sag, asses go flat, but tthe person stays....thats the person you stay with. She also has a fuckin crazy family and a shit load of debt. LOL

If it's more than just physical then you need to ponder it. If the girl you are with is abusive, there are unhealthy habits (not her but in the relationship), you don't see you guys getting married or even going through major life situations together, lack of trust/respect, then really think about it. These are serious things to consider.

Shit you may need to leave the one girl and just spend time alone working on yourself. I get more people in detox who hop from one relationship to the next without ever settling emotional problems from the previous partner. All that does is lead to a vicious cycle of abuse/neglect/trauma, and puts the other person in the position to do damage control on something they didn't do.

You and every person from the beginning of time till the end will get a thought to stray or leave. An impulse or passion falls away and dies. But for the moment it burns bright and is all consuming. Like a fire it will pass....Zeno of Athens.
TBH its somewhat physical/sexual attraction that ive seemed to have lost, and in bold is a big one of course. i honestly dont know if i could see myself marrying this girl, i just dont know.
who said anything about me not taking his advice? he's offered some GREAT advice that i appreciate very much. and how am i a bad person?

Last edited:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
TBH its somewhat physical/sexual attraction that ive seemed to have lost, and in bold is a big one of course. i honestly dont know if i could see myself marrying this girl, i just dont know.

If you dont see marriage then tell her and let her go. Don't waste hers and yours time. Just sit down and talk but lay it all out. Sounds like you two need to have a talk about the future, aka Negotiation time!

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
If you dont see marriage then tell her and let her go. Don't waste hers and yours time. Just sit down and talk but lay it all out. Sounds like you two need to have a talk about the future, aka Negotiation time!

Yea idk I mean we enjoy each other's company most of the time. But for whatever reason now that this old girl popped back into my life I have mixed feelings

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Well, put your current relationship on a freeze... Tell her the girl thing, I need some space and time, it's not you, it's me, I need personal growth and to find myself. lol..

Then go tap that ass until it isn't fun anymore and then decide to go after a knew girl you see at the market or bar.

Last edited:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Well, put your current relationship on a freeze... Tell her the girl thing, I need some space and time, it's not you, it's me, I need personal growth and to find myself. lol..

Then go tap that ass until it isn't fun anymore and then decide to go after a knew girl you see at the market or bar.

Lol the first part of your advice was ok but not the second lmao!

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Big "D" you answered your own question....see this old fling and slow and go with this new one....you are not breaking any laws,,, your single and so are many girls. You don't think ladies date multiple dudes til they find one they want to settle with? YES!! and they get free dinners!! be single and date.. enjoy it... some day it stops.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Big "D" you answered your own question....see this old fling and slow and go with this new one....you are not breaking any laws,,, your single and so are many girls. You don't think ladies date multiple dudes til they find one they want to settle with? YES!! and they get free dinners!! be single and date.. enjoy it... some day it stops.

Well that's the thing bro I'm not single

lol I guess you didn't read it thoroughly

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
well we broke up for now :(
she found out about this other girl. life moves on i guess, time will tell whats meant to be. thanks for sharing your thoughts fellas