©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gym idiots...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Heres one! Guy in my gym with camelback water holder ..so I take it he never flat benches or lays on his back as his water may break during labor?:confused:

Attachments

• 20140610_183608.jpg
    20140610_183608.jpg
    890.1 KB · Views: 65

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

He's just doing floor presses. Those are actually a good exercise. Limits range of motion so it's easier on the shoulder joint, keeps constant tension on the muscle, and helps train explosiveness and acceleration if done properly. If you haven't done them before, you really should try. I like to do them with dumbells, keeping my elbow midway between a full elbows out overhand grip and a by-your-sides hammer grip. Really isolates the chest and helps keep the tris out of the mix, as well.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
He's just doing floor presses. Those are actually a good exercise. Limits range of motion so it's easier on the shoulder joint, keeps constant tension on the muscle, and helps train explosiveness and acceleration if done properly. If you haven't done them before, you really should try. I like to do them with dumbells, keeping my elbow midway between a full elbows out overhand grip and a by-your-sides hammer grip. Really isolates the chest and helps keep the tris out of the mix, as well.

Really in the fuckin squat rack friend posted that. Come on that's worse than doing curls in the squat rack.

ib is just mad I didn't have a backpage hooker meet her(ironbuilt) at the airport. cheer up buddy things will get better for u brother. I'll find some more for u

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Really in the fuckin squat rack friend posted that. Come on that's worse than doing curls in the squat rack.

ib is just mad I didn't have a backpage hooker meet her(ironbuilt) at the airport. cheer up buddy things will get better for u brother. I'll find some more for u

Oh shit I thought that was the curling rack.....sorry.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
That's a squat rack? I thought the smith machine was for squats. In my gym that's the curl station/pull up station.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
There's a trainer in my gym who is just awful. The way he trains his clients is so terrible, it's terribleness is surpassed only by how terrible he is at training himself!

Particularly terrible is his bench. Now, I'm not one to make fun of people weaker than me, but the guy benches 90kg (about 200lbs) and it is waaaay to heavy for him. The bar wobbles about all over the place; the spotter essentially upright rows it. I've always said it's an accident waiting to happen...

...and it happened. He's been walking about with his arm in a sling these last couple of weeks. Turns out he was benching, the bar got away from him and his spotter couldn't handle it. He's ripped a tendon in his shoulder off the bone, and has to have it reattached. It's going to be 6 months before he can train again, apparently.

Obviously I would never want something like that to happen to anyone, but when I heard it had happened to him, I must admit I got a slight smile out of it.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wow, a trainer that doesnt even know how to lift properly, and no stronger than the avg Joe. I hope he doesnt make a good living at it.lol

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
i cant stand these little bitches singing and dancing in the gym.:mad: feel like tossing that 45lb plates right into their throat ''ultimate freesbie style''

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I hate the motherfuckers that think when they walk in the gym they own every station involved in their workout that day and you cant get on it! Had a dude come running at me from across the gym yelling "Im on that" I said no your not you were clear on the other side of the gym but your welcome to work a set in with me and i went right into my workout he looked like someone had just shot his dog lol when I finished my set he came over and loads 1 45 on each side and starts doing calf raises kept staring at me finally i said you know theres a machine right over there thats made for doing that ya know that way your not taking up the squat rack for calf raises for an hour with that pussy ass light weight he left soon as i said that lol....im usually a really easy goin guy but damn that dude pushed my buttons prob could have been the 800 mg of tren i was on also. Lmao

myosaurus

Apr 14, 2013
I hate the motherfuckers that think when they walk in the gym they own every station involved in their workout that day and you cant get on it! Had a dude come running at me from across the gym yelling "Im on that" I said no your not you were clear on the other side of the gym but your welcome to work a set in with me and i went right into my workout he looked like someone had just shot his dog lol when I finished my set he came over and loads 1 45 on each side and starts doing calf raises kept staring at me finally i said you know theres a machine right over there thats made for doing that ya know that way your not taking up the squat rack for calf raises for an hour with that pussy ass light weight he left soon as i said that lol....im usually a really easy goin guy but damn that dude pushed my buttons prob could have been the 800 mg of tren i was on also. Lmao

oh yes.. we all love those gym huggers.:D

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Wow, a trainer that doesnt even know how to lift properly, and no stronger than the avg Joe. I hope he doesnt make a good living at it.lol

I could honestly rant all day about how much this guy sucks. He has his clients doing 2 inch squats on the Smith while he stands there not paying attention and sending texts. When they finish their set he'll say "good, right wait a minute and go again" and go back to his phone.

He's also got this annoying little entourage who he stands and speaks to on his client's time. His client'll be standing there waiting for some instruction and he's all like "bro, you're looking pumped!" His little boyfriends eat it up, too. It's sickening. He's been trying to assimilate me into his little club by nodding to me and trying to engage me when I'm training. He gets a discourteous grunt, at most.

I could forgive all of it though. All of it, if it weren't for the boasting. He loads up bars, machines, etc, does the tiniest little quarter rep (literally a couple of inches), then goes and tells his entourage what he just lifted, and they all go "bro!"

Wow, that turned into quite a rant!

TL:DR - the trainer from my gym really sucks.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Boom I've got the icing on the cakeuploadfromtaptalk1402965726184.jpg
Yep that's right he's doing sit ups on the leg press had to screen capture a video for this poor bastard