©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Industry Updates!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I hope Wolf can pull it off. As Dave says the show will be stacked though. If he is not near his best he will struggle. I think he can do it but being realistic in the time perhaps a top 5 finish should be his target. From what he said in an interview he is just happy getting back on stage but I know he will want more.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
There are about 8 competitors who realistically could win the whole show so it's going to be hard for Wolf this year. Even if he had never been injured he would still struggle to win this show. I hope he can pull something special off.

Lionel Beyeke
William Bonac
Maxx Charles
Jonathan De La Rosa
Dexter Jackson
Steve Kuclo
Josh Lenartowicz
Cedric McMillan
Paul Poloczek
Shawn Rhoden
Luis Rodriguez
Fred Smalls
Roelly Winklaar
Dennis Wolf
Hidetada Yamagishi

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
you guys ever wonder how pros today make money compared to pros in the 80s to 2000s? you just dont see the sponsor ship deals like it used to be..Weider/Muscletech/BSM etc....

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
you guys ever wonder how pros today make money compared to pros in the 80s to 2000s? you just dont see the sponsor ship deals like it used to be..Weider/Muscletech/BSM etc....

Everyone has an internet connection now, and grapefruits are cheap. :D