©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is my gear still good?

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
I've had a few bottles of gear I've kept in a zip lock bag, in a drawer, and I'm wondering if there still good. I mean, why would they go bad right, I used em for a shot or 2, always cleaned them with alcohol, and kept them in the baggie and in a fanny pack, never handled them with uncleaned hands. Just wanna see what you guys think, gtg, or no?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, it’s likely still fine. How many years old is it? I think pharmaceutical gear is dated for 4 years from date of manufacture. I’ve heard of people using some that was several years older than that and it was fine.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
If they haven't been opened look at them and confirm there is zero visual distortions being crated by the oils against the glass or suspended near the bottom. Some times a batch will just separate out with time. And even if it did you can just reheat it and 99% of the time that fixes it.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
The question is if they are still sterile, so that is unknown, but you should be fine. If it were me, I'd probably order a 0.2 or 0.4 micron filter and some sterile vials to be on the safe side. It would ease your mind for the one(s) that are already used. If they are unopened, or rather never been used, then you should be fine.

The potency of the gear is still good for sure.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
They will be fine. How many years old? As CG posted check the vials but I don't see an issue.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Well, he coukd also heat the shit up on the coffe maker hot plate for about 30 mins. It's hot enough to kill off bacteria and put any crystals back into the carrier oil if it has dropped out of suspension.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Guys
Guys
Guyd
Red flag
FANNYPACK- there in a fanny pack - from the 80's???

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Guys
Guys
Guyd
Red flag
FANNYPACK- there in a fanny pack - from the 80's???

Lmao. I didn’t even notice that. Good catch! Yeah, I wouldn’t be using gear left over from the 80’s, either.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've had a few bottles of gear I've kept in a zip lock bag, in a drawer, and I'm wondering if there still good. I mean, why would they go bad right, I used em for a shot or 2, always cleaned them with alcohol, and kept them in the baggie and in a fanny pack, never handled them with uncleaned hands. Just wanna see what you guys think, gtg, or no?

I would imagine that its just fine if you stored it as well as described. Personally, I would still use it if it were mine.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
LMAO, its not really a fanny pack, just a lil like, small zip up almost like a lunch bag, but I figured fanny pack would describe it well enough! OK that being said, the vials are less then a year old, I used a few cc's back about almost a year ago. They look ok, I dont see anything floating in the oil. My biggest concern was that I had pinned them then just left them, like maybe the pinning would let in bacteria. I used about 1/4 cc of one of them with the pharmaceutical stuff i have the other day, to make up a full cc, have had a lil pip but nothing bad. Thanks for all of the feedback, always appreciated!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
LMAO, its not really a fanny pack, just a lil like, small zip up almost like a lunch bag, but I figured fanny pack would describe it well enough! OK that being said, the vials are less then a year old, I used a few cc's back about almost a year ago. They look ok, I dont see anything floating in the oil. My biggest concern was that I had pinned them then just left them, like maybe the pinning would let in bacteria. I used about 1/4 cc of one of them with the pharmaceutical stuff i have the other day, to make up a full cc, have had a lil pip but nothing bad. Thanks for all of the feedback, always appreciated!

great to see you here man. Hope we see you posting more.
I couldn't help my self with the fanny pack - we have another post up Abbott old school and the fanny pack came up there - us od guys used to always were them in the 80's and 90's
With the juice - i know it's not god practice but I always tap into opened juice. Been doing it for 30 years +
The oldest one was 10 years old and expired- had no problems so far

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
great to see you here man. Hope we see you posting more.
I couldn't help my self with the fanny pack - we have another post up Abbott old school and the fanny pack came up there - us od guys used to always were them in the 80's and 90's
With the juice - i know it's not god practice but I always tap into opened juice. Been doing it for 30 years +
The oldest one was 10 years old and expired- had no problems so far

10 years old? :p That definitely is pushing it but 1 year is nothing. No problems so far so are you using it now? I read you gave your Alin winnings away but it sounds like you could have made good use of them if you are using gear that is 10 years old!

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
It's an IP Decca, and I'm gonna start using it today, along with my trt, I'm training for a power lifting meet and want to get my weight down a little and help soothe my aching joints. I really wanna run some dbol, still deciding who to get it from, any advice, as always, will be greatly appreciated��