©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jay Cutler - The Most Dangerous Part About Bodybuilding

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Not sure why that one little blurb ended up being the title of the video. Seems like his take on genetics is much more informative. More guys should hear that part.

javman

Feb 18, 2013
Not sure why that one little blurb ended up being the title of the video. Seems like his take on genetics is much more informative. More guys should hear that part.

Genetics is the key to this sport, either you have it or you don't, simple as that. Many years ago GH was being labeled as the genetic equalizer but after years of what we've seen I seriously doubt it. It may push one over a plateau but I've seen many guys use tons of gear and only gain so much. We can't all be the next Arnold, Ronnie, Jay etc. but you'll be a better version of your former self but we need to keep tabs of our inner health! As Jay said as we get older your perspective on your health changes because when your young you feel invincible but then reality starts to sink in with passing time.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Genetics is the key to this sport, either you have it or you don't, simple as that. Many years ago GH was being labeled as the genetic equalizer but after years of what we've seen I seriously doubt it. It may push one over a plateau but I've seen many guys use tons of gear and only gain so much. We can't all be the next Arnold, Ronnie, Jay etc. but you'll be a better version of your former self but we need to keep tabs of our inner health! As Jay said as we get older your perspective on your health changes because when your young you feel invincible but then reality starts to sink in with passing time.

I agree.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
what i took from this video is, its more about your genetics vs. the amount of gear. He is right about the fact about all these underground labs, do we really know what's in that 10 ml.? we hope so is the that little voice in the back of your head. I see youngsters bragging about the amounts per week they take. I am dumb founded, it takes years of training to obtain muscle, mature muscle. your not going to be an Olympian in 8 weeks. We all know what healthy is, eat right, rest, hydrate, and limit booze. you don't get into bodybuilding to be unhealthy, well at least at the start. LOL

javman

Feb 18, 2013
what i took from this video is, its more about your genetics vs. the amount of gear. He is right about the fact about all these underground labs, do we really know what's in that 10 ml.? we hope so is the that little voice in the back of your head. I see youngsters bragging about the amounts per week they take. I am dumb founded, it takes years of training to obtain muscle, mature muscle. your not going to be an Olympian in 8 weeks. We all know what healthy is, eat right, rest, hydrate, and limit booze. you don't get into bodybuilding to be unhealthy, well at least at the start. LOL

Your correct in your statement. Also over the years these young guys are starting to take gear by age 15 and have seen many of them in my area who all have low test levels now that they are older, no sex drive, their women complaining of lack of testicle size (I'm being serious), low sex drive, can't get my girl pregnant and the list goes on. Now on the women here I've seen receding hairlines, masculine facial features,not being able to conceive etc, etc! The stories I could tell would look like a freakin novel.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

That's hard for some people to swallow but genetics is everything. That doesn't mean a guy cant build a good physique but an Olympia caliber physique is another animal.