©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Test samples are on the way to the Lab
Integrity test P 100
Test C 250
Tren Base 75
Tren Ace 100
Test Ace 100
Mast P 100
Test Base 100
NPP 150

Khazari test C 250
Tren E 200
Oxford Test Phen 100, NPP 100
AQ3 Test C 250
Monster Test C/E 400

This was for the conspiracy guys that would say Jano could look at this post with the pic and figure out what the sample was

Its a mixed up pic (2nd Pic) that doesnt go with the sample Here is the real Pic!!!!!!! (1st pic)

Attachments

• test real.jpg
    test real.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 284
  • test phoney.jpg
    test phoney.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 285

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I received the results.
I will be going through and resizing them today.
Should begin posting them tonight or tomorrow morning.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
Cool...Maybe it'll boost some attention back to testing. Not much in funds being contributed anymore.

Results are in I sent them to AnaSCI for approval and we will go from there

I received the results.
I will be going through and resizing them today.
Should begin posting them tonight or tomorrow morning.

^^^you guys are awesome ..most sincere thank you for all that you do :headbang::headbang::headbang:

..the AnaSci testing project is one of the best things to happen to our community since the inception of the "forums" IMO

***i think that promoting AWARENESS about the testing that goes on here is going to be key in keeping this going

..personally i'v made a TON of posts on various boards enlightening the community about the testing that goes on here ..i never post result, but rather i suggest/invite them to sign up here & check out the results

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have all of the info and will begin posting them on Monday.
Sorry for the delay, I was tied up all week.

Myorn

Donating Member
Aug 31, 2019
Awesome work guys!! This is super important information to keep sponsors honest and to let the people know who they can trust. Much appreciated. Let’s keep this going, we need more money and samples going into the pot.