©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GH.....soooo SLEEPY!

NWIron

Banned
Dec 3, 2013
Sup guys, so I'm taking these 4iu generic blue tops from China. I had them serum tested at 12iu 3.5hrs post inject and they came in at 25 GH serum. I can't figure out when to take these things because I get so sleepy. It's like I can't hold my eyes open. If I take it at night, I sleep for ten or more hours. If I take it during the day, I am tired during the day. What gives!?! Currently only taking 4iu ed.

NW

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Is this your first time using hgh? I would say start lower and work your way up. Start with one for a couple days and see how you react and work your way up from there.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I started my first good run of gh a couple months ago started at 5iu a day right before bed after a week or so i had to cut it back to 3iu a day joint pain and swelling was almost unbearable at 5iu. If i was you i would back it off to 2 or 3ius and see if it helps.

NWIron

Banned
Dec 3, 2013
This is not my first time using GH, no. Used old hyges, blues, rips, but don't remember feeling this tired....not really tired physically just want to sleep all the time. I'm going to take a wk break during christmas and when I start back I will try 3iu.

NW

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
4iu after gym session and then u refuel. You are IMO not eating correctly so you get somewhat hyPo. I think night gh is a waste unless u have sleep issues as you produce some mad gh in rem sleep. Add GABA, thyenaline and 2.5 mg melatonin and dream about flying bufflaos like Magnus does.

NWIron

Banned
Dec 3, 2013
From what I understand, when you a supplementing GH you do not secrete GH at night. Especially when you have dosed within 20hours or so. I am also confident I am not going hypo because I know what that feels like. This is more of a "my eyes are so tired" feeling. It's so weird. Sleep and dreams are great! The problem is, I can sleep for 10-12hours straight!

NW

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
ive always taken mine first thing in the morning. ive taken bf bed also an dont really see a difference. so i just take with all my viatmins when i wake up....always good results

NWIron

Banned
Dec 3, 2013
Holy cow . I've never heard of it then.. Only wiTh these new brand is it happening? Take a pic of vial puck. Im curious it's look. Thks

Heading to see the family for the holidays. I will get back to you on the picture IB!

NW

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
If ur only taking 4iu y not just do peptides cjc/ghrp ...I have not noticed any difference between the two when only doing 4iu of gh besides the numb ass hands..when I do 6-7iu is when I can tell a major difference tho...but shit when u can get a kit of rips for the same price of peptides why not just do the real thing....lol this is what I go through from day to day with the voices in my head

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Is this your first time using hgh? I would say start lower and work your way up. Start with one for a couple days and see how you react and work your way up from there.

Was going to suggest the same thing. You may also want to eventually split up your dose as well.

NWIron

Banned
Dec 3, 2013
NW is top of puck completely flat? Thks

No, it is con caved slightly and also has a strong vacuum. The black top pucks are much loser and are flat on top. Did your buddy do a serum test on the peptide "gh?" I also am backing down to 3iu.

NW